Episode 24

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Through the dark hallways of the Kim mansion, Kim Taehyung made his way to the west wing, exactly where his bedroom was located.

His millitary boots clicked against the wooden floor, echoing through the midnight silence.

Reaching the mahogany door, his hand attempted to turn the knob before he halted temporarily as if remembered something.

A sinister smirk crept up on his lips followed by a low scoff.

The knob was twisted in a swift motion as he pulled it open coming in face with his one and only obsession.

Park y/n.

Earlier curled on the couch, she jumped up in surprise as he strolled closer to her.

Her heart raced in terror making her back away almost instantly as he settled right next to her, taking off the combat boots.

Her breath was haggered but she tried her best to conceal it with the deep inhales.

It was just in time that she kneeled pulling jisoo along, so the dictator wasn't exactly able to find her sneaking into his office.

Or so she wanted to imagine.

It was a long run as she parted her ways with jisoo at the prostitute's dorm before running straight back to the dictator's bedroom and jumping on that couch.

And right after, the door was opened by the appalling man himself that made her jump.

Her hands were trembling but she held them closer to herself, hugging her knees in a gesture of self defence.

The man sighed before loosening his tie as well, tossing it aside as he relaxed his back over the couch.

Even with the eyes closed she felt that he could see her.

She's getting paranoid.

He's making her paranoid.

"Come here.", his hoarse voice sent shivers down her spine.

Her fist tightened, tongue ready to defy him. She had all possible intentions to make the fastest run outside his mansion to a place where even his shadows never existed. But where could she possibly find a space like that?

She've only find him wherever she went.

Deciding to act rationally, she tried to talk it out.

"I'm.... I'm not...."

"You're not?", his eyes opened and for once she felt her soul escaping.

He straightened himself before glancing at her with the side of his eyes.

"You're not fast.", he commented.

"You're not obedient.", he added.

"You're not even pretty Park y/n."