Episode 29

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The slanting rays of sun fell through the window to her bedside, brightening up the entire room.

Standing near the french pane she saw the retreating millitary jeeps leaving the mansion in rows.

The third knock on the door still left her unbothered as the door behind her finally creaked open with five young maids entering inside.

"The dictator ordered us to bath you mistress. Is there anything else you want?", the red headed girl dared to speak only to get mere silence from the other side.

Passing glances amongst themselves, two of them got to work, preparing the warm bath. While the others indulged in cleaning the entirely messed up room which seemed to have been the target of a howling tempest.

Which it was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"It would probably take us an entire day to reach the commander's place, any special order regarding the security, sir?", one of the officer's asked from the back of the jeep.

"It's fine. The security would be managed by Soobin."

Soobin who was sitting in the front seat shifted hearing his name by the dictator's side.

"Yes sir.", his voice was as monotonous as ever. But there was so much disbelief inside that was tormenting him every passing second.

The dictator very well knew that he was not one of his loyal puppies. Then why was he handing his security in his hands? And why was he even so calm in the first place?

If there's anything that Soobin wanted to know right now was what was actually going inside the cunning dictator's mind.

Meeting Kim seok Jin was not one of the most unserious matters. In fact, if not convinced, Kim Seok Jin could be the biggest threat to the dictator's empire.

Then why was the man this pleasantly smiling since this morning?

"I want to meet him alone, soobin."

Soobin's head snapped back at the dictator who was nonchalantly going through some files in his hands.

"No security, no guards, no commanders in company. Just the two of us."

"It can be dangerous sir.....", watching how Taehyung lifted his gaze at him, soobin immediately shut his mouth.

"You dread I would kill him?"

"I dread he would try to harm you, sir.", soobin tried to brush the uneasiness off but the dictator's next sentence only had him more restless.

"If I wanted to kill him then he'd be dead long ago soobin.", soobin watched through the front mirror how the man shifted on his seat, eyes on soobin's through the same mirror, as he leaned forward.

"But killing him would only give birth to more like him. End the motive, not the motivator."

......

In the night silence of the wild, tens of rows of jeeps stopped right in front of the huge mansion.

The commander rushed out of the mansion finding the dictator walking out of his car.