Episode 9

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Who are you?"

She was startled when he suddenly held her by her arm, but a scream left her mouth as he jerked her over the floor, her bare knees and elbows crashing over the wooden surface.

"I asked, WHO THE FCK ARE YOU?!", his voice thundered making her involuntarily crawl back.

Holding his throbbing head in his palms, he closed his eyes while the girl on the floor watched him in horror.

He clearly remembers that he asked the servant to get y/n ready for yesterday night.

The thrill to deal with all her struggles and tame her until the only name she remembers is his..... how could he forget that excitement?

After the armies successfully invaded the nth city, the drinking sessions with commanders lived longer for the celebration.

It's only in the mid night that he reached his room and then banged the shit out of her.

He saw her.

He did.

Or maybe...... he didn't.

Did he really sleep with a girl he didn't want to?

The word fury was never enough to define the dictator's temper that always ran over thin ice.

And this time it was brutally intrigued.

Wrapping the sheets around his torso, he took predatory steps towards the girl who shook her head trembling. Holding the girl by her hair, he lifted her off the ground.

"I-I am s-orry sir! I apologize!!!", the girl kept repeating apologies without knowing her actual sin.

She could only see her death in front of her.

Taehyung dragged her away with him like a raging beast, to the dorms of the prostitutes.

Just reaching there she was thrown over the floor making her scream with pain as all the other girls around were immediately awake.

Watching the naked and bruised girl they were shocked.

He looked around at each and every face, in search for that one girl but he couldn't find her. The girls immediately cowered back in their beds, horror of the sight engulfing them.

His blood red eyes then fell on one back which was turned towards him.

Not wasting a moment, he instantly latched at her like a predator and turned her around by a hold on her hair but the face in front of him instantly disappointed him.

Jisso, who was burning in fever was unconscious and no noise or force could wake her up as even in a state like this her eyes were still closed.

Finding her to not to be y/n, Taehyung yanked her head away before turning around.

The head maid, Madam Lee, was finally here and was thunderstruck watching the chaos happening.

"W-What happened s-sir?"

Taehyung immediately turned back before predating towards her making her feet freeze with terror.

"Where's y/n?"

She was at a loss of words.

"WHERE IS Y/N?"

"S-She left with commander Jungkook yesterday.", Madam Lee explained but he held the old woman by her hair making her wince. Every single girl in the hall gasped in fear, hugging each other.