Questions

So first of all, THE STORY FINALLY ENDED! I'm happy.

As you all must've noticed, the earlier chapters had more spark than the later one's, reason being a pressure to update earlier. There were times when I weren't sure about a few chapters but I had to upload them anyways cause you people were waiting.

Well, now for the questions you might have;

Q- What about Taehyung's curse?

Girlies. He is tyrant, morally grey, cunning, manipulating and cruel man. He'd have millions of such curses his entire life by the people he killed on his way.

Besides the lady he loved the most was his mother and she already died long ago.

Q- What about Jimin?

He lived happily with Jisoo. I literally had planned to kill yn's entire family at one point. But my soft heart couldn't. Lol.

Also, you know I considered a love triangle between soobin, Jimin and jisoo at one time? Like that would've been fun to write but that would also extend the story a lot.

And I hate extensive stories.

Q- Does y/n love the dictator?

Ever heard of Stockholm? Yeah. She'll probably get that in a bit. Love might become a little part of it once she realizes how good he will be to her and her family. (I'm not promoting such acts. Forced love is disgusting.)

Q- Why couldn't she ever just choose Jungkook?

She always wanted an elder brother and that's what she thought about jaejun. And even when she met him as Jungkook, he was now a jerk. Maybe if he met her as Jungkook and was nice and kind to her, they would've been a thing.

So now when I think the questions had already been answered.

Let's meet with a new story.

Love y'all 💓

The Dictator ✓|| Kim Taehyung ft. Jeon Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें