Episode 21

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

15th October, 1937;

"Details from the incident?", Taehyung tilted his head side wise with soobin standing right in front of his mahogany desk. His mansion office was lightened with the bright daylight.

"Sir, the crowd's outrage was contumacious. We tried to get a hold over them but it seemed like the state of busan is again getting out of control. At this rate, we might just need to leave...."

"Order the armies to immediately step back."

Soobin was startled by the dictator's sudden decision. But what shocked him more was the nonchalance in the superior's voice.

"Step back? As in leaving the city entirely?", Taehyung hummed taking an ink pen in his hand before scrambling down words over the hardwood paper on his mahogany desk.

Soobin was perplexed at the dictator's sudden command, wondering what could be the strategy behind such a bold act.

"What was the name of the man you were earlier talking about?", Taehyung's gaze unmoving from the paper.

"Kim Seok Jin?"

The dictator hummed with a sinister grin tugging at the corner of his lips as his eyes finally lifted up meeting the baffled interior's.

"Send this to him. Inform him that the dictator desires to meet him.", Taehyung pushed the letter towards soobin.

"He lead the riot's broke out in the city sir. One could say that he was the one to literally ablaze this wild fire. I don't think he would ever agree on coming in terms with us. And if we backed out at this moment then it might reflect cowardice leading us to lose the fear we held over the people in Busan.", soobin couldn't help but let out his concern yet the dictator seemed as calm as ever. Something his subordinate could never understand, how.

"Send him the invitation and make sure that everyone in Busan knows about it."

Soobin was yet again flabbergasted. The popping questions in his head were at the tip of his tongue. But he knew he couldn't question anymore because if the dictator desired then he would've already discussed it with him.

Deciding to keep the silence, he nodded in agreement.

"Just as you say si...."

Loud noises outside the mansion disturbed their peace making the dictator frown. Both of their heads turning towards the larger window of the office that opened towards the entrance of the mansion.

"What's happening?", getting off his arm chair the dictator paced towards the window where he could clearly see a number of guards trying to hold a feral being by it's arm.

Never has he ever seen his officer's struggling this hard to get control over an intruder.

The girl struggled to get out of the guard's grip not soon before her head turned back and eyes met the man standing at the window.