Episode 27

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

"Then be my good girl and tell me,

Why did the commander send you here?"

My soul as if escaped my body. Eyes growing the size of a saucer. Body went cold under his brutal touch.

He knew.

He knew it from the very start.

At this moment nothing can make me believe that this man never knew why I was here.

Nothing could make me believe he didn't know my intentions from the very start.

And nothing could make me believe that he didn't know what was going inside my mind, right now.

He could read through me like a book. With my gestures and movements, even before my tongue could say something he already knew what was inside of me.

His question now was a mere formality.

A way of putting me back to my place.

A way to keep the fear of him inside my heart as alive as the first time I saw him.

There was a lot to say. So much that once I start, the burning fire inside of me may never extinguish. But at the same time, I had nothing to say.

And only he could put me in a turmoil this worse.

His intent orbs stayed focused on my eyes. So much, that I felt naked under his gaze. As if all my secrets and thoughts hidden in the darkest pit of my existence were plated and served to him. Even the one I never wanted him to reach to. Even the one I was hiding from my very own self.

"Y/n."

His voice sounded as deep as an ocean, reverberating through the midnight silence of the spacious room.

"Were you betraying me?"

Even with the unending tears leaking down my eyes, I managed to pull my lips in a curve.

"Betrayals are suppose to be hidden Taehyung.", I breathed.

"If you already knew about it then it wasn't a betrayal."

His lips curved upwards in a smile. A smile so sharp that it could slice my heart in two.

"You're bad at everything my love.", his nails digged deeper into the soft flesh of my nape, warm breath fanned across my face. "Even at deceiving."

I didn't know how the abrupt laugh even made it upto my mouth. But it did.

I laughed at his comment.

"I used to be good at everything till you entered my life..... Your darkness overshadowed my skills, leaving me all useless under your control."

His hold on the back of my neck tightened, pulling it closer till his soft lips were right next to mine, making my nails dig deeper into the flesh of my arms. I knew it would leave marks.

His eyes batted between my glossy eyes and quivering lips. Both, a stark contrast to my daring words.

"Your truth would save us both so much time cará."