Episode 23

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Silently sitting on the couch, y/n drank even the last drop of the soup that jisoo served her, fearing that she might again get punished because of her recklessness.

"Did you finish your dinner?", the dictator's voice noised from the other side of the room, as he took out his metallic gun from the nightstand drawer.

"I did.", her voice was bearly above a whisper.

"You did? Let me see."

He walked closer to the couch she was seated before bending at her shoulder from the back, watching the clear ceramic bowl.

"Good girl.", his lips landed on her cheeks making her badly flinch.

Jisoo immediately pried her gaze away. Her cheeks were still printed with the handmarks from an hour ago. An eye scratched from the side making it swell.

"I'll be at one important work outside the mansion. Make sure to behave while I'm gone. Or you know...."

Y/n immediately nodded her head, with eyes still fixed over the floral pattern of her dress.

His gaze lingered on the side of her face a moment longer before he finally retreated making her breath in relief. Giving a gentle pat to her head, he tucked his gun inside his uniform.

"If anything goes wrong with her in my absence then I'll rip off your head.", he growled at the poor girl on the ground and she immediately nodded making him retreat away from the place before he finally exited the room.

Y/n's eyes immediately moved to the door which was closed behind.

"What time is it?!", she turned to Jisoo.

"It must be nine o'clock mistress."

"Don't call me mistress. You're my friend.", y/n got on the floor, sighing in distress.

"Just call me y/n in his absence. Even doctor works."

Jisoo nodded making y/n smile.

She once again turned at the door before holding jisoo's hand. Her voice was whisperous, having learned her lesson earlier.

"Commander Jeon sent me here."

Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Oh God. The dictator will kill you if he got to know!", jisoo gasped.

"Shh!!!", y/n immediately shushed the girl, continuously looking back at the door.

The dictator definitely had an unknown fear over his victims. Even in his absence.

"He wouldn't know. Commander has had his men in the Kim mansion all along. He never knew.", y/n tried to comfort Jisoo who hesitantly nodded in understanding. Y/n sighed.

"Commander Jeon is working for the government. So once he gets his required details and information. He wouldn't hesitate from turning the tables. The dictator's rule would end Jisoo. We would be all free."

Jisoo's eyes held disbelief.

"We'd be..... free?", tears spilled down Jisoo's eyes.

"Yes.", y/n nodded her head with an optimistic smile.

"I want to help you in this too.", jisoo wiped her tears with a new hope arousing inside her heart.

"I would've declined. But in the moment, I actually need your help...."