Episode 4

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

September 13th, 1937;

Strolling through the streets, she tiredly made her way back to her aunt's house.

Her mind clouded with the desire to find her family as soon as possible.

Hearing the loud yells of the officer's at the post, she slowly lifted up her head but her eyes widened and breath hitched as she saw the young boy standing in front of the old officer.

She blinked her eyes a few time still not being able to believe the reality.

Was it really her brother?

"Jimin!"

Her yell instantly reached her brother's ears making him immediately turn towards her.

Shock, longing and unlimited tears is what he held in those orbs. His widened eyes couldn't believe finally being able to see his only sister after two painfully long years.

But remembering the reality he immediately shook his head towards her, trying to gesture her to instantly leave.

The old officer with a belly busting out of his uniform still kept his hand over jimin's shoulder, looking at him lustfully. And that's when y/n also realized what was happening.

"Leave him!", y/n fearlessly yelled rushing towards her brother but was midway caught by the officer's inferiors.

"Don't touch my noona!", jimin pleaded with teary eyes.

The old officer openly harassed him, by moving his hands inappropriately across his body, but all he cared about was his sister right now. He was already used to such behaviors. And even in this pain and brutality, his only wish was for his sister to live a better life than him. Somewhere far away from this land.

Y/n yelled for help but sobbed as her eyes landed on the four stars over the old man's uniform.

Of course, rank is all that matters.

But she didn't care anymore. She wouldn't let them harass her brother. She wouldn't let it happen!

She cried harder and started yelling loud in hope of help by anyone in the camp.

The officers covered her mouth trying to muffle her voice since they knew that the dictator is on a round and might be reaching here, and watching a scene like this might effect their images over their superior, but y/n didn't stop.

She bit the hand covering her mouth before attempting to run towards her brother but the officer behind immediately caught her by her hair.

The man raised his hand to slap her and she closed her eyes in fear but a gravely silence suddenly occupied the space as light distant steps echoed the space.

Her teary eyes slowly opened as they fell over the tall tan gorgeous man in front of her, gracefully walking in her direction, adorning a black uniform with a long overcoat covering it.

His black hair were perfectly combed at the back, giving a perfect view of his forehead. She has never seen a man this beautiful ever before.

"Dictator Kim...", the gasp by an officer at the side made her realize that the man was none other than the dictator.

The one who made their lives hell.

The one who snatched away their peace.

The one who destroyed millions of families and killed thousands.