Episode 12

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

One long drag after another. The entire room filled with poisonous smoke which left his dry lips.

Y/n has not stepped out of her room since the morning incident. One part of him just wanted to barge inside and get her out and do whatever he willed but he couldn't let the wrath get the best of him.

She was scared of him and he could see it in her eyes.

But fear was far fetched from what his heart actually desired from her.

Being one of the three most powerful Commanders of the government, he knew his reign is short lived since once the dictator got in complete power, he wouldn't hesitate in beheading the unneeded.

Then what's that he wants with the future? The sort of power he has today took him uncountable scars and wounds. Then does he really want to just be a subordinate to some puissant dictator or does he want his own realm?

The door of the office was knocked making him place his burning cigar aside.

"Come in."

A panting Yeonjun entered the room which made Jungkook frown.

"Sir, the dictator..... he's here."

.......

Y/n was slowly climbing down the stairs making sure to not let out any noises.

She needs to run away. Her dignity is at stake right now.

She peeked from behind the wall but a frown appeared on her face as her eyes fell on a tall male, who's back was facing her which seemed.... exceedingly familiar.

Realization hit her like a missile and she couldn't help but hold her hand over her mouth.

It's the dictator.

Is he back to take her with him?

He looked over his shoulder and her heart stopped palpating for a moment. Just as he turned she immediately hid behind the wall, holding her pounding heart.

A sly smirk stretched across his lips as he slowly stepped closer and closer to the said wall, and her heart raised it's rate at each and every step taken.

Her eyes closed wanting the darkness to engulf her in order to save her from the brutal reality.

Her back firmly placed against the wall, hands tightly clasped on her mouth and a small lump in her throat hardly engulfed as the footsteps came in an abrupt halt.

But her pounding heart knew.

It knew he was right across that wall, just one step away from reaching her.

"I love this temptation.", his deep voice reached her ears making her hold her breath at how close it sounded.

"The most forsaken yet the most dangerous temptation....

the temptation of fear...."

Her heart beat picked it's pace.

Her raged breaths although completely suppressed by her hand still reached him in the gravely silence making him slyly chuckle.

"It's the first time that I want to change my own decision mi amor.... You're the only woman who could make me do so."

And now her hands fell to her sides, eyes widened and color pale as if she just witnessed a ghost.