Episode 14

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

1st October 1937;

12:30 PM;

"Where are the rebels you were talking about soobin?", kim Taehyung gracefully strides across the crowd of men and women who were standing outside their houses, gazes lowered to the ground.

Kim Taehyung had long decided to pave his way in a way that either you help him climb by offering him your shoulder or he will step over your heads and still make his way to the skies.

These bunch of idiots who thought they could gather together and make him back out from his aims were merely delusional not realizing the reality that the place they wanted him to leave was already owned by him. And of course their power is nothing against his.

Yet they needed to be taught a lesson.

"Who is the district officer who helped these people?"

Soobin immediately gestured his officers to catch the man, who was hyperventilating looking around for help. But none of the villagers stepped forward to help him.

They were intimidated by the dictator's presence. Fearful of the consequences for themselves and their own families.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL JUST STANDING?! HELP ME!!! HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! KILL HIM!!!", the guards dragged him towards the middle where the dictator stood but his screams never stopped.

"HOW COULD YOU ALL BE SCARED OF HIM!!! HE'VE DESTROYED OUR LIVES! WE NEED TO KILL HIM!", he was thrown over the dictator's feet making him hiss, but the determination in his eyes never wavered. The officer behind him placed his foot over his back making him unable to get up from the ground.

"You'll die one day! You'll pay for your sins!!!"

Taehyung merely laughed at his fruitless efforts.

"Hmm. I will die one day. But it's not the time for me right now."

The man scoffed.

"You can kill me because if you expect me to beg for my life, then I wouldn't!"

Taehyung smirked bending down towards the man, looking into his blood red eyes which only showcased hatred and dedication.

"You? Beg for your life? You'd beg me to kill you right now."

Taehyung's head turned as he gesture soobin and then loud cried of a woman and kids noised instantly grabbing everyone's attention.

The man's eyes widened.

"LEAVE MY FAMILY!!!", he struggled but was kicked by the officers at his back, making him again land over the floor on his face.

"KILL ME!!! KILL ME BUT LEAVE THEM!!!", he hysterically cried as his family was thrown over the dusty ground surrounded by the officers which held their guns pointed at them.

The woman watched her husband with a sense of pride in her eyes at the nobility of his character.

Her hands closed the eyes of both her son and daughter as she smiled at her struggling husband. Tears continuously spilled down her eyes.

'I am proud of you.'

She mouthed not before three loud gunshots echoed, taking the three lives at the very instant.