Episode 33

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

From the far distance of his millitary jeep, Kim Taehyung watched how the people lashed at Kim Seok Jin who just stepped out of the mansion.

He was teared apart in pieces, killed by the people he was trying to protect, after being framed as a betrayer.

The little rumours spread against him every now and then, combined with his appearance at the commander's mansion was enough to send him into suspicion.

The people who thought a bullet was the real death were naive. A bullet by the one you trusted, loved and tried to protect was the real loss.

He's sure in the history books historians would write Kim Seok Jin as brave and compassionate while he on the other hand would be defined as a bastard.

Fair enough. He'll have the world and Kim Seok Jin gets the afterworld.

"People would never trust another government officer ever again. We've not only won back Busan with this one death. But we won back the fear.", the old commander snorted standing up attentively in front of the millitary jeep.

"True. They'd question everyone around them, fearing that the person next to them could be working for the dictator. They'd be terrified of their shadows.", another high officer laughed, joined by others.

"Sir, shall we head to my place for a few drinks first?", one of the officers offered his place but Taehyung shook his head.

"You can all leave.", at the dictator's commander they all immediately nodded.

"We'd report you the details right away sir. Any voice raised against us would be silenced.", commander promised before passing a salute, an action followed by the others as they all finally left.

"Drive.", the driver started the engine and along with it all the other jeeps behind accelerated.

Soobin was exceptionally silent this entire while.

Kim Seok Jin was one important piece of the rebellion motive. People loved him for his selflessness.

But now when he was framed to be a deceiver, people's belief in rebellious campaigns would end forever.

Nobody would raise their voices anymore.

No one would go against the tyrant oppressor.

Then what about his revenge?

Can he forget it?

His breath quickened with the storm invading his insides.

His sharp gaze moved around to observe.

There were three people in the jeep.

Officer chan who was driving, him at the passenger seat, and the dictator at the back.

If he acts swift then the vehicles following behind can't do anything.

Even if they do catch him there's no bad.

If he's capable enough to take his revenge then he can take any punishment in it's stead.

Death is better than the life he's living!

His hand swiftly moved to the gun in his back before he pulls it out in an abrupt motion, though it immediately falls the moment a bullet pierces through his hand, fired by the dictator.