Episode 20

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Wanna know what happened next?"

The journal from her hand fell right over the ground, as she immediately jumped off the bed before turning back at him. Her eyes nearly popping out of the socket.

"Sneaky little kitten.", he huffed picking up the diary from the floor.

She backed away further, attaching herself to the wall behind.

"Y-You.... You were betraying your wife!", she yelled with uneven breaths.

"Me?", he got up on his feet, taking slow steps towards her.

The diary in his hand thrown to the other side of the room, as he caged her between his arms. Head slightly tilting as he ended all the appropriate distances between their faces.

"Go ahead. Tell me what I did more.", his breath fell right over her face making her shudder.

"Y-You.... Y-You left her....."

His jaw clenched.

"So you think it hurts when someone leaves you Park y/n. Hmm?"

She stayed silent, prying her gaze away from him but a hiss left her mouth when he suddenly caught her wrist in a bruising tight grip.

"It hurts when someone leaves you.... right?"

"Leave me!", she tried to yank his hand away but he only twisted her wrist further making her wince.

"Repeat what I said!", twisting her arm, he attached her back to his chest, aggressively husking in her ears.

"Repeat."

"It does! It hurts! Now leave me....", she cried when he suddenly jerked her away, making her fall over her face.

She turned back finding him standing tall in front of her.

From the ground he looked as gigantic as a beast.

"Only someone as idiotic as you could think so shallow.", he mocked at her.

"Why would I leave her? A beautiful, powerful and graceful lady. Even if you were given a thousand lives, do you think you'd ever be born as someone like her?"

Her eyes fell over the floor, tears slowly dripping down them.

He bent down to her level, before grabbing her chin, turning her head towards him.

"Mark my words Park y/n. Jeon Jungkook is not the one to leave someone so easily. Specifically when he has an eye for them....", he bent closer to her ears. A devilish smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"And now you're the only one I have my eyes for."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.