Episode 16

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

____________________________________

WHO IS HE?

He knew me before meeting me at the warehouse.

He knows about namjoon which means he's much more known to my family details and the people I know.

He hates me, but more like wants to take revenge on me for something.
____________________________________

"But what?! I didn't even know him before!", throwing the pencil back over the desk, I closed the diary before slumping over the wooden chair tiredly.

The only thing that runs into my mind right now is, how does Jeon Jungkook know me? And what does he even want?

As far as I remember, I've never wronged anyone. At least not someone as influential as him.

The more I brainstorm, the more my headache raises. But in response there's mere silence, no recollection of any such past memories occur.

My head turned back where I saw the same maid passing by. The same girl who insulted me the other day.

I know I'm not at fault. But I'm guilty. Guilty about what would be happening to Jisoo over there. A girl who had done nothing but been nice to me since the first time we met.

I sighed in despare.

Her friend being concerned for her could be natural, but she should also understand that I was helpless.

I picked up the diary and slid it under the desk before moving back to the crib where Emma slept soundly.

Last night she was burning in fever, and that's how Jungkook allowed me out of that cage for once.

I moved my hand to touch her face, but before it could even land, a firm grip on my wrist stopped me.

"Come with me.", he tried to drag me away but I stood firm at my spot.

"My daughter was burning in fever the whole night. If she woke up now then I'll murder you.", he seethed.

"And I was the one looking after her. So if you tried something with me then....", my mouth got zipped when he suddenly stepped closer, before harshly grasping my chin connecting our eyes.

"What will you do hmm?"

I hardly gulped.

"I'll j-jump off the window, then you can have someone else look after her.", I hesitantly countered while he only laughed mockingly at my weak response, yanking my chin away harshly.

"You're all talks Park y/n. And if you ever even tried of attempting anything idiotic like that then I'll throw your family off of the same window. Will that be fine with you?"

"What do you want from me sir? What did I ever do to you?!", I whisper shouted in exhaustion. Tears about to escape my eyes any moment.