Episode 18

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Dragging her out of the crowd of people, Jungkook took y/n through dark hallways she had no idea about. This part of the mansion had not yet been seen by her, in her short stay at the Kim mansion.

She hissed as he suddenly threw her over a wall, fingers instantly wrapping around her slender neck.

She could hardly see his face in the dark hallway.

"Now speak!", his fingers gave a tight squeeze to her neck, making her claw at his hand.

"Talk back sl*t! Cat caught your tongue?", his face got closer to hers, eyes boring holes through her soul.

"Just because you saw that dictator in front of you, you thought you'd be free hmm?", his lips slightly brushed against hers while she cried, trying to push away his hand, constricting her breath.

His eyes were on her lips, the sudden urge to embrace them engulfed him.

With a hand still around her throat he slowly leaned to capture her lips but she instantly turned her head, making his lips land over her cheeks.

His breaths raged, eyes darkening at her defiance.

Holding her jaw, he turned her towards him.

"If I strip you down right now in this dingy hallway who's going to stop me?", she cried.

"If I use you, ravish you and then throw you in front of my men, who's going to question me?", she shook her head.

"You're at my mercy Park y/n. You should be thankful if I still want you. You can have a future somewhere around me. Somewhere closer to me. But if I leave you then there wouldn't be left any remains of you. They'd feast on you and then suck the life out of you, till your last drop of blood.", he finally left her throat making her immediately hold her neck to sooth the excruciating pain, taking long deep breaths to regain her stability.

Tears spilled down her eyes, like never before.

He placed his both hands on her sides, leaning closer to her face.

"Now be a good girl and open your mouth."

She shook her head, pursing her lips in a thin line.

"Open your mouth y/n.", his tone monotonous and dead serious this time to let his point across.

Her silence only pulled the last string.

He suddenly held her by her hair, eyes making her tremble as a loud sob left her mouth.

Their heavy breaths echoed in the silence of the hallway, both for extremely different reasons.

A tear silently escaped his eyes as he looked into those glittering orbs. His ambitions weakened, his wrath weakened, he himself weakened, just by looking at her.

Like every single time.

His grip around her hair loosened as he slowly backed away before storming out of there.

She slowly fell on her feet, pulling her knees closer to her chest.

What did she do to deserve a life like this? Why does she need to face all this?

The hallways around her were dimly lit and she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable in the eerie silence.

Slowly raising on her feet, she made her way to the hallway she remembered she entered through.