Episode 15

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Soft ruffles around her left her restless. She was not a light sleeper at all but the current circumstances left her with fewer sleeps.

Her head was pounding so bad that she wanted to hit hard the ignorant being disturbing her deep slumber.

Her eyes fluttered open with a scowl laminating her features, but they slowly widened upon realization as the inky orbs came in direct contact with hers.

"W-What are you doing here?!"

Her semi panic and semi horrid exclamation did little to nothing to the guy hovering over her.

"I'm in my wife's room.", he stared at her with that stupid smirk never leaving his lips.

The urge to slap him was high. But not when she's living under his roof. The five stars he held were another hurdle.

"Sir. I want you to...."

"Stop with this!", he harshly interrupted holding her by her chin.

"Call me Jungkook."

She silently nodded averting her eyes away but still didn't utter a word.

"Say it, I said."

"Can I go back to the Kim mansion?", she instead asked mustering up her courage.

Gravely silence occupied the whole space.

His eyes went so dark that she couldn't differ between them and the darkness surrounding her.

"You never learn your lesson. Do you?", his grip on her jaw tightened.

"I've learnt my lesson and that's why I want to leave.", her breath was laboured but she refused to show the fear in her eyes daringly facing his intense gaze.

"That poor maid is suffering because of me. You were right. A woman with dignity doesn't deserve to be traded in place of a woman like me. Please get her back. I'll be fine with...."

Her eyes grew the size of a saucer and breath got struck in her throat, the moment his lips landed on hers.

His body weight shifted on her as he slowly moved his lips against hers.

Her eyes glittered with the tears that now pooled in her eyes.

His one hand went behind her neck, holding her face closer to his.

She couldn't believe how low these men could fall for their own personal gains.

Her hand fisted and she didn't hesitate before throwing them over his chest.

She utmost sturggled while pushing him away from her body.

She wouldn't be used by anyone.

She chooses death over a life like this!

Her tears kept falling the side of her face while his actions seemed not at all bothered by her unfriendly gestures. He was the highest millitary commander. Of course he could man handle tens of woman like this all alone.

His bite over her lips made her hiss in pain. The blood oozing out of her lips was swallowing by him as he pulled away on his own ease. She didn't wait a moment before yelling.

"LEAVE ME! GET OFF ME!!!"

He held her hands into his before interwining their fingers and placing them on both sides of her head.