Episode 22

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"I hope you were already informed about the man behind the contumacious outrage."

"I was.", Jungkook nodded at Taehyung's confession. He knew the dictator had a wide web of men scattered all around the country and even out of this land, providing him with his desired piece of information.

A cunning man indeed.

"The man named Kim Seok Jin?", Jungkook further tested the water, yet again getting a brief nod, which made him sharply inhale.

"He's one stubborn man. Served in the busani force earlier. But he realized that the force was now under your rule, so he started conspiring at the back, gathering men in silence till he knew he could cause us a huge fuss.", the dictator's lack of response had Jungkook on fire although he tried to pretend it calm.

"Thanks for the information commander.", dictator stood up on his place making the commander frown.

"I have some important business to attend. So if there's nothing else then you can take your leave."

Jungkook stood up on his place following the dictator's gesture.

Taehyung turned away swiftly making his way to the door. Not before he once more turned back at the blazing commander. A sinister smirk making it's way to his thin lips.

"Reminds me.... how's the little minx doing?"

Jungkook's lips turned upwards in a mocking smirk before he shook his head.

"Not bad."

The dictator hummed. A passive emotion on his face which later converted to something mischievous.

"Don't get me wrong commander. But I think she does, more than better."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

I'm back.

Back in this hell of a place.

Curling on the velvet red couch I could only curse at my own conscience.

What went through my mind to even agree coming back in here?!

The motive was to meet my family, yet I didn't even get a glimpse of them. Instead landed right at the devil's den, waiting for him to ruin me as per his own will.

Commander Jeon told me that he has his men all around the mansion. So I should know better than trying to betray him.

He didn't need anything much from me either.

I just need wait for the night to fall and sneak into the dictator's mansion office and then gather a leather red file from there before handing it to one of his men who would be waiting for me right outside that office.

Strange. Even a man like Taehyung could be betrayed by looks. God knows, how many of his men work for the government and commander Jeon.

When he thinks that he owns everything, he doesn't even know that the house of cards he built has someone else's cards, which once replaced would bring down his dream built empire to ashes.