Episode 30

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"Kim Seok Jin.", Taehyung smiled approaching the man on the black leather couch.

"The dictator.", the man stood up with grace, eyes holding nothing but wrath for the man in front of him.

And he didn't even dare hide it.

Both the man shook their hands. The smile on Kim Taehyung's face was unbothered by the frown on the latter's face as he took the place on the front couch, opposite to the tall man.

"I was startled when you mentioned a 'cup of tea' instead of a serious discussion or kill spree. Really curious to what you have up across your sleeves.", jin speculated watching how Taehyung unamused by his bitterness poured himself a cup of tea.

"You'd like to have some, officer?", he looked up at Kim Seok Jin who only laughed.

"Poisoning the tea isn't really your thing dictator. If you really want me dead then try and raise your gun at me.", jin chuckled.

"So you would.", unaltered by the hard glare by Kim Seok Jin, Taehyung poured him a cup before pushing it to his side.

Taking his own cup he sipped the hot liquid.

"Sweet."

Kim Seok Jin was on a high alert. The man in front of him was eccentric for the least. He didn't know danger was lurking which direction.

"How's your family officer?"

Kim Seok Jin smirked knowing the man was finally showing his true colors.

"If my family is what you wanted to discuss over this cup of tea then this meeting is a total failure sir. You can kill them still I wouldn't blink a tear."

Taehyung only laughed putting his cup of tea aside before straightening himself.

"I don't believe in discussing weapons and genocide over tea, young man. Tell me, how is your wife?"

Jin's jaw tightened. Hands ready to be thrown at the man's face for talking about his wife.

"Don't take her name. It's one last and friendly warning."

"I never took her name.", the dictator laughed.

"Tell me. Marrying the woman you always loved would've been a wonderful thing. I heard your love story. It's quite famous among the folks."

"It is. Yet you wouldn't know what love means, sir. So explaining anything would only take the extra effort."

"Nah. That's selfish to think that way officer. There's one woman that I also love.", Taehyung relaxed his back watching how Jin's expressions kept changing every passing moment.

"So I want to know how would it feel when I finally get to marry her."

The officer probably realized that the man in front of him was only trying to waste his time for some reason. Deciding to play along, he stretched a smile.