56. Getting wild

Mature content warning!

Olivia

"Damn! Why can't I peel off this button?" I hissed out aggressively as we pushed through the door to our room. I was aroused after our little kiss at the seaside. I was eager for us to arrive back home so I could go all wild with Logan.

"Easy there. If you go gently, you will peel it off in no time," Logan hushed out, helping me in taking off his shirt button. I didn't care. I just wanted to feel his touch all over my body. I managed to take the damn first button before I went down to the next and then the last. I discarded the shirt from his body in one go before roughly crashing my lips on his.

Logan responded with the same intensity. His hand went to the zipper of my dress, and he slid it down. I pulled away. "Pull the damn dress out of my body," I said in a voice I barely recognized as my own. Only if Logan knew how wet I was in between my legs.

Logan slid my maxi dress down, leaving me in nothing but my undergarments and my big baby bump. "Are you sure we can manage?" He asked, his eyes lingering on my baby bump before returning to me. I didn't answer him and instead connected our lips together while walking us towards the bed. He should know I have no time for excuses. We either have sex tonight, or he won't see the next morning in peace.

I pushed Logan on the bed and hopped on the bed slowly. Logan's lips curved up into a smile. "It seems like my wife is getting her wild side out," he uttered.

I held the hem of his jeans and began pulling it down. "I'm not going to go easy on you. I'm going to be in control," I answered back seductively. I discarded his jeans and left him in his underwear. Even from his underwear, I could see how hard he was. My inside bubbled with excitement at the thought of his erection inside my wet folds.

I wasted no time in charging towards him. We kissed like our lives depended on it. Logan nibbled on my bottom lip, and I emitted a low moan when his hand began roaming my body. I could feel his gentleness. He wanted to be careful with my baby bump. Who cares? What I know is that it can't stop me from having sex, which I had been wanting. Now that I got the chance, I ain't going to let it slip by.

Logan pulled away and trailed kisses on my neck down to my cleavage. He stopped to stare at me, his eyes going to the hook of my bra. He unclasped it in one go. My core immediately took charge with more throbbing as cool air caressed my exposed skin.

Logan's eyes shifted to my breast. "Your breasts are fucking big and tempting." His voice was different. I had already ignited desires out of him. I arched my back when his thumb caressed the tip of my left breast.

"Mm..."

"I won't be able to stop myself if I start," he said much like he warned.

"You won't dare to stop. Take the damn thing," I retorted. His eyes grew dark, and the next thing, he covered my nipples with his teeth.

"Mm..." I emitted a moan as he sucked on it while caressing the other. Logan circled his tongue around the tip, biting on it on the accord. The action made me lose my shit more. He switched position and did the same to the other one.

"Yes... Logan," I whispered as he continued trailing kisses that made my body arouse with a fire of desires. Logan spun me over, positioning me beneath him. He continued trailing his hot lips on my body, even kissing my baby bump. "Our dear baby, forgive your parents for having sex while you're still inside." A chuckle escaped me at his words.

"Our baby wouldn't mind," I grinned. His face lowered down, the moment I had been anticipating. Logan slid off my panties.

"You're so fucking wet, Olivia," he whispered. My core was throbbing and waiting for release. A moan left my lips when Logan licked my folds. I gripped his hair tightly, urging him on.

"Mmn.... Yes... Logan," I moaned out as Logan continued to pulse his tongue in and out, licking and sucking my juices. I was on cloud nine. My body was on fire.

"Arh... Please!" This time around, my voice was loud. The neighbors might hear my moans, but I didn't care...

Logan's lips soon left my wet core, and he was back to kissing me. I dug my nails into his skin, pulling him closer to my body. Another moan left my lips when I felt his hard erection pressing against my stomach. My hand traveled down, and I grabbed it. It was Logan's turn to let out a moan. He pulled away from the kiss and stared into my eyes, clouded with love and desire. "I love you, Olivia," he whispered.

I pressed a light kiss on his lips, my lips curving up into a smile. "I love you more."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow morning." His words held a dangerous seduction. I grinned. Only if he knew that was what I wanted.

"I want to feel every inch of your touch in my body. I want you, Logan," I confessed.

"I want you more. Every inch of your body."

And with that, he entered me in one go, making me gasp and parted my lips. I blinked my eyes as I took in his length. "I will be gentle, baby," he whispered to my ear before pushing in again. I arched my back, wrapping my arms around him for support.

Logan thrust inside me slowly, and by the time his whole length was inside me, he began going faster. "Faster..."

"Mmn... please!" I moaned out as Logan thrust inside me faster and harder. My head fell back on the bed, moving back and forth.

"You're so tight and wet, baby," Logan said, kissing my cleavage while still pounding inside me.

"Faster.... please..." I pleaded, nearing my climax. Logan did as he was told and continued relentlessly. My head fell back as I reached my climax. However, Logan wasn't done yet. He whispered dangerous words into my ear.

"I am not done yet. I want you to rest first."

"I want more too," I confessed. "But this time around, I'll be the one to ride."

Logan's lips parted, not expecting my confession. Before he could react or answer, I flipped us over, positioning myself on top of him. His shaft was still hard as before. I knew he needed more too. I didn't mind us going for two or three rounds. "Are you sure you can handle my length with your weight?" He asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Shh... Allow me to be in control," I muffled out seductively. Logan smiled in return. I positioned myself in a way that would be comfortable without hurting the baby. As I rode on his length, a sense of déjà vu spread through my body. I started slowly before gradually increasing the pace. Logan's hands were secured around my waist as I pounded on him. Our moans mixed together in ecstasy. "Faster, baby," Logan said amidst moans, his hands grabbing my hair.

I didn't know for how long I pounded, but it felt so good. I went faster. "I'm going to cum, baby. Go faster," Logan urged again. I was on the verge of reaching my climax too. With one last pounding, I finally pulled out and collapsed next to Logan.

A heavy breath erupted from me. "Are you exhausted?" Logan asked, wrapping his arms around me, and leaning forward to kiss me swiftly on my cheeks.

"No, I'm happy. I love this moment," I confessed. And it was true. I didn't mean just the sex. I loved every moment spent with Logan. I cherished every bit of it.

"I love it too," Logan answered. He then lifted my face to look at him. "You are the reason for my happiness, Olivia. Your presence in my life has changed it in so many ways that I can't even imagine. To be honest, I'm scared."

My brows raised in question. "Scared of what?"

"Scared of everything. What if I wake up and everything was a dream? What if misunderstandings come between us, and you leave me? What if..." I silenced him by placing my fingers on his lips.

"That will never happen. I'm not leaving you. You are already a part of my life. If I leave you, that means I'm leaving my life behind. I am your wife and will always be. I love you, Logan. So much." My heart swelled with emotion as I let the words out.

"I love you too, Olivia. Your handsome husband. Always and forever." A grin occupied my face.

"Let's go for another round," I said excitedly, flipping us over.