57. Bad news

Olivia

I heaved out a sharp breath for the tenth time if not more as we went around the plantation. A coffee plantation for that matter. Father had been focused on the explanation Mr. Karen was giving him. Let me tell you how we ended up in the place.

First, our sleep was deprived from us. We were suddenly been called out by father to gather around for a morning coffee. I didn't even get time to prepare myself. I only took a shower and wore a normal outfit.

From drinking coffee at early morning, with sleep still dripping in our eyes, to finding ourselves having a tour of a coffee plantation. All the idea came from father and then Mr. Karen who appeared out of the blue and told father he knows the best coffee plantation in Costa Rica.

Second, father was actually planning on starting a coffee business just by seeing how coffee was made and all. Should that bother me? No. But it did. Because we literally spent more than three hours in one place.

"I don't think father is going to leave this plantation today." I said as we three ladies walked towards a bench and crashed. We had left the men to deal with their father. They were also not enjoying the trip. Logan even initiated to flee from there but he didn't get the chance.

Sarah heaved out a sharp breath beside me. "I know right. All this is happening because of Mr. Karen. We are supposed to go to the beach today." Sarah hissed, raking her hands through her hair in frustration. I hissed out too.

"There's still time you know. At least we got to escape from them. Just give it some time, and you will see the men hot on their tails too." Amelia chirped in. We both heaved out a sharp breath at the same time, looking up to the sky.

"By the way Olivia, did you and Logan had a fight last night?" Amelia broke the silence.

"What fight?" I asked, turning to face her.

"You know I heard this sound through the walls of our room, like Logan was..."

"Damn! Amelia, just get straight to the point. That you heard their moans through the walls of your room." I literally face-palmed myself in embarrassment as their words settled in.

"You guys are..." I trailed off, searching for the right word to fill the gap.

Sarah nudged me. "What's there to be shy about? Isn't that our second plan? To go wild with them. Last night was indeed a steamy one." The way Sarah was blushing raised curiosity in me.

"Don't tell me you guys also.."

"Yes. Thank God Molly is a heavy sleeper. It wouldn't have turned out well. I didn't know Bernard had gotten more naughty than before." I didn't miss the blush that crept up her cheeks. That means last night was all wild for us.

"What about you, Amelia? You aren't saying anything." She threw me a glare in return.

"I didn't get to go all wild with him. It stopped on a kiss only. Quinn was there, you know." Amelia uttered, her tone bitter.

"Oh no. You guys could've waited until she had gone to sleep." Sarah chirped in. Amelia rolled her eyes in return.

"The urge to throw Quinn out of the room last night. I don't know why she didn't sleep early. We had tried reading her a bedtime story but to no avail. You guys should anticipate my own wildness. I will make sure our moans echo through the whole building." Sarah and I burst out with laughter at her remark.

"We won't mind." I said. Just then, we spotted Logan and Bernard walking their way towards us.

"You see. I told you the guys will run for their lives." Amelia giggled.