Book 2

Hello guys,

Thank you for taking your time to read this book. I have good news. I have been planning Liam's story for a while now. The first chapter is finally up. Trust me you will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed Logan and Olivia's story.

Blurb

Liam's visit to Roseville town was to work on a project. The plan was to get everything done in two months: the construction of a wellness center. What Liam didn't expect was to get swindled by a con artist upon his arrival in Roseville.

It was a deliberate approach. Delilah needed the money to pay off a debt, and he seemed to be the perfect candidate for her plan.

As the saying goes, 'Ninety-nine days for the thief, one day for the owner.'

Will Delilah mend her ways after defrauding the billionaire, or will Liam get conned again, or perhaps even have his heart scammed?

**

"Have we met somewhere before?" He asked, his brows creasing in curiosity.

"No. I don't think so," I replied, trying my best to keep my  composure. There was no way I would allow him to recognize me.

He stared at me intently. "Well, I was conned by a young woman two days ago, and she looked just like you." I swallowed hard.

"People nowadays tend to look alike. Let's get back to business. Am I hired?" I cracked out, forcing a smile.

His eyes went calculating for a while before he met my gaze once again. "You're hired."

**

How do you like the blurb? The first chapter is already up guys! Do check it out and comment down your thoughts. Trust me the banter will be sweeter than Olivia and Logan's (inserts wink emoji)