chp. 12

FOR YOU

"Toast for the annoying roommate of Hwayoungs!"

Just as Seungkwan stood up for another cheers, a familiar male and two other people walked into the restaurant, catching the attention of the Song.

"Holy shit, Kwan! Quiet down!" Hwayoung immediately demanded her cheeks turning a light pink even after one sip of Soju.

The rest of her friends immediately turned to the direction that Hwayoung was looking towards - while Seungkwan sulked that everyone ignored his toast on the side of the eating booth. The Song was facing the door, rapidly noticing how Jeonghan, Lee Chan and some other girl entered the restaurant. She had never seen this girl before, another one?

"Is that one your roommate? The hot one holding hands with the girl?" Jihyun questioned, pointing her fingers at the two.

The Song instantly waved her hands in a disgusted motion.

Avoiding eye contact with the male, she pretended as if nothing happened and signalled all her friends to do the same.

"Hyung, is that your roommate?" A male asked, tapping his friend on his arm, making him turn around.

Taking a spoonful of rice into her mouth, she only looked to the table, never lifting her eyes in case of emergency. She has guy friends? The Yoon wondered to himself. Simply nodding to the shorter friend, they were served to their table for three.

"He's gone. He's gone." Goeun repeated, tapping the female on the head as a sign that she can look up now. "He's actually really hot, I can't lie."

Everyone began chuckling at the Jeong's random remark. "No wonder why he keeps on pulling like so many girls." Hansol joked, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"He was hot at first. But now, he makes me want to vomit." The Song gagged, scoffing at herself for believing that her roommate was even attractive in the first place.

The group of five continued eating, talking and drinking occasionally.

Once they finished eating, they got up from their seats to head towards the counter to pay.

"It'll be my treat today - since I invited everyone." Hwayoung offered, pulling out her cash from her wallet. She felt her heart beat fast knowing that feeding for five people would probably cost a lot, but she also didn't want to be selfish and materialistic. "Table 17."

"It has already been paid." The worker at the cashier informed, pressing buttons on the small machine with a smile on her face.

Hwayoung furrowed her eyebrows while her friends chattered as a group behind her.

"Someone has paid for your table." The staff informed. "Thank you for visiting. Please come again!" She waved.

"Thank you for the meal Songhwa!" Her friends thanked in sync, using the nickname that they made for her.