chp. 24

UGH

Student vacation week

The group of eight people gathered at Seungkwan's house before they separated into two vehicles in order to fit everyone.

As soon as Hwayoung exited the Boo's house, it seems like Hansol, Goeun and Jihyun had already confirmed their seats in his car. This meant that she had to result in riding Jeonghan's car along with Chan and Yerin.

It wasn't much of a big deal, since she got to sit in the back seat with Chan while the other two sat in the front.

The whole car ride was pretty quiet; Yerin occasionally asking her boy friend something as he drove and Chan and Hwayoung's conversations randomly stopping or starting. Wisely, Hwayoung could feel her roommates stare through the rearview mirror as she spoke with Chan.

Gosh, why does he keep on staring at me like that? Hwayoung wondered, feeling her body tense up the more she felt his eyes.

It took a bit over an hour until the two vehicles arrived at the beach house. Seungkwan's car arrived first, each taking out their singular suitcases and rolling it away from the car park. It was around the afternoon when they reached the destination, following Goeun to her uncle.

"Hey, guys!" Her uncle greeted, receiving a domino of bows in response. "My house is just over there. I cleaned it and prepared a few things for you guys. I also booked some activities that you can do over the three days. If you need anything, just tell Goeun to contact me. Have fun!"

"Thanks Uncle." The Jeong smiled as he handed the keys over to her.

"Let's go everyone!" Jihyun cheered in an upbeat tone, obvious that she was excited for this trip. The rest cheered along with her as Goeun guided them to the beach house.

"Ugh, why are they so loud?" Yerin murmured. Luckily, no one heard her as she glared towards the concrete floor.

The group of eight finally reached the beach house, surrounded by sand at the front and stoney rocks at the back. It was a beautiful, modern one-storey place that coordinated with the summer weather that began in Seoul. The grey plaster pathway of stairs let them to the large wooden front door. Some of the walls were made of glass, revealing the contemporary interior design of the beach house.

"Holy shit." Hansol gaped at the appearance of the beach house, rolling his tiny suitcase over the wooden floor.

"Woah, Goeun. Did your uncle build this?" The Song questioned, her eyes widening at the modern furniture and marble facilities inside.

Contrasting to their behaviours, Jeonghan, Chan and Yerin only stayed silent as they walked into the place. It seems that Yerin was unimpressed with the interior, boring eyes into the walls. She crossed her arms as she leaned onto her large white suitcase.

"I mean not really. He designed it, though." The female Jeong replied, exploring the temporary house. "Alright, so since we have four girls and four boys, we can just split into the two rooms. Is that okay?"

"Ugh, seriously? I have to sleep in the same room as these annoying kids?" Yerin asked herself, internally scoffing at the idea.

"Sounds good to me." Chan smiled.

"Let's all settle into our rooms, have lunch and then we can go canoeing." Goeun concluded before everyone began to result into their own places.

After everyone finished their small lunch from ingredients from the fridge, everyone changed into their swimsuits before heading out to the beach.

Hwayoung simply wore swim shorts and a long-sleeve top as she didn't have that many pieces of clothing to choose from. To cover up, she borrowed a thin white jacket from Jihyun. The rest of the girls wore bikinis or a one-piece suit. On the other hand, all of the males wore long-sleeve swim tops and shorts.

"Let's go!" Jihyun cheered as they exited the beach house and their bare feet finally made contact with the glass. The weather that day was perfect, perfect for their activities.

Goeun led them to an elder male who stood close to the ocean, along with a four canoes behind him. He quickly introduced himself as the group of eight gathered around his shorter figure dressed in similar clothing as the males. He then taught them how to properly use the canoe, how to row and how to stay stable when getting off or on.

"Could you split into groups of two? You guys are an even number so it works. Let's do a boy and girl." The elderly teacher ordered, as if he was speaking to elementary school kids.

Obviously, Yerin and Jeonghan immediately paired up. Goeun chose the closest male to him, Seungkwan and Jihyun chose Hansol. This left only Chan and Hwayoung. Fortunately, they weren't that distant and this could be an effective time to bond.

The Yoon observed at Hwayoung standing close to his friend, their bodies touching as they listened to the teachers instruction.

Yerin looked up to her boy friend, following his silent stares to Hwayoung. "Babe, what's wrong?" She whispered.

"Nothing." Jeonghan shook his head, leaving a non-chalant expression onto his face.

Soon, the groups of two began to depart and hop onto a canoe each. A few of them giggling as they nearly fell off while simply sitting in the boat. Hwayoung wasn't much of a water person as she never really had the opportunity to swim when she was younger.

When it was Hwayoung and Chan's turn, the female felt hesitant before hopping onto the canoe.

"It's okay. I'll help you." Chan comforted, assisting her by holding her arm gently. This instantly sent the Song confidence as she safely sat into the canoe.

"Thanks." Hwayoung chuckled, collecting her paddle from the teacher.

Jeonghan only glared as they made both physical and social contact, what was making him so jealous?

Jeonghan why u jealous ur girl friend is right there also thank u google for the AI house