chp. 15

PLAN AND UNINVITED GUEST

"Park Hyunsuk. Oldest of AZURE VIPs. Participates in drug dealing in international countries; including China, France and more." Jeon Wonwoo introduced, facing the remote towards the projector to display the face of this person. Seungcheol nodded sternly while the others kept their focus on the screen, scanning their eyes through Hyunsuk's profile. 

"He will be the one hosting the party- he has rented an AirBnB for the day. I believe he is inviting the whole school and all the members of AZURE VIPs will be there." Kim Mingyu continued on.

"Kang Wonchan, related to Kang Wonbin. He is known to be the cruelest of them all. Please be careful." The Jeon warned, fixing his loose glasses. 

Jeonghan nodded slowly, relaxed in his rolling chair as he listened to his younger member's information about the so-called club that they are targeting. "Any information on my roommate?" He inquired, spinning the pen in his hands.

"Right." Wonwoo paused before selecting another booklet from his folder, "Song Hwayoung. Born on the 19th of June, 1999. Father; Song Juwon - Mother; Han Nabi. They are currently living financially unstable as Song Juwon has pulled out few loans."

The Yoon noted everything into his mind, as if he had photographic memory. 

"Continuing on - On the day of the party, Junhui, Dokyeom, Soonyoung and Jihoon will be there guarding. I doubt that Hyunsuk will let them in but in case of emergency, the four of them will push in." Their leader announced, making the said members nod accordingly to his order. 

"Also, Jeonghan. It will be easier to get closer to Hyunsuk if you bring a girl with you. You have plenty don't you?" Mingyu questioned, raising a smirk on Jeonghan's lips.

"Alright. You are all dismissed." The Choi disclosed as he stood up from his seat to signal for all his members to exit the meeting room.

Each member left one by one, Jeonghan following suit.

He felt a vibration in his pocket, making him pull his phone out and view the recent notification he got. 

Young

Young
Where r u?
R u coming back for dinner?

Jeonghan
I'm at a friends house rn
I'll be back later at night
Get some delivery, okay?
[Jeonghan has sent Young 40,000₩]

Young
No wtf
Take that back
How do I send it back

Jeonghan
You cant I turned it off
Just use it
It's my treat :)

Young
Thanks then
I'll make sure to pay u back later

The Yoon slid his phone back into his pocket before a member from behind called out his name.

"Hyung! Come eat with us." Lee Dokyeom invited as most of them went to the dining room, gathering all the dishes that were prepared before the meeting.

Jeonghan smiled and accepted his offer, following the male. He took a seat at his usual spot, it felt weird to be back at this place after a week.

"Hey, it feels great now that there is not a missing spot." Seungcheol joked, picking up his utensils after Soonyoung handed them out.

Hwayoung trailed towards the apartment door, expecting a delivery man with her dinner for tonight.

As she opened the door, she was introduced to another female - not the delivery man. "Hello?" She greeted in a questioning tone as her eyes raked over her figure, she was dressed in beautiful and fancy attire, her sleek hair drooping across her slim body.

"Hi. I thought this was Jeonghan's unit? Sorry, I must have gotten the wrong number." Her voice was sweet and angelic, a lop-sided smile plastered on her caked face. 

"Yes, this is Jeonghan's place but he isn't home right now." The Song informed, a sense of awkwardness in the way she spoke. Her body was tense as she compared her pyjamas to the other female's outfit. 

"Oh..." She paused, twirling her brown hair in her hands. "Who are you?" 

Hwayoung halted her speech for a bit, taken a back by her sudden change of tone. "I'm his roommate." Her voice slowly drifted quieter and she attempted to maintain eye contact with the shorter female.

"Oh, you're his roommate? A girl? Anyways, I'm Lim Yerin. Jeonghan's girlfriend- nice to meet you." Yejin grinned. 

"Hello. I'm Song Hwayoung." She introduced with a polite bow. Jeonghan's girlfriend? Another one or is this one of his hoes? The Song questioned in her mind. 

Stiff silence loomed over the two. One on on side of the door frame, in the hallway, dressed in a sparkling skirt and an off-shoulder white long sleeve. While the other, inside the unit, dressed in a tee shirt and grey sweatpants. Hwayoung bit the flesh of her inner lip as she didn't know what to say - but her concern was disrupted.

"Well... Can I come in?" Hwayoung nodded out of confusion as she let the glamorous female take step into her apartment. "When do you think Jeonghan is going to be back?"

"Later at night, I suppose." 

Yerin dropped her purse onto the coffee table as she walked around the place, her dark brown orbs gliding across the homey apartment. Like any other asian household, the roommates didn't wear shoes but rather slippers. But, the Lim just wore her heels into the place anyways.

The Song awkwardly stood there, "Do you want something to drink?"

"Hm. I'll just take water." Yerin replied, finally taking a seat on the couch. Almost immediately, Hwayoung went over to the kitchen and pulled out a cup from the cabinet, pouring out some water from the fridge. 

She walked over to the connecting living room, leaning down to place the glass of water onto the table. She watched as the guest puckered her lips boringly and twirling her wavy hair.

I might mass update tomorrow bc i have so many chapters written already ha ha ha