chp. 37

MASTERMIND

TW: Frequent mentions of blood.

Saturday, 21:46

Jeonghan texted Park Hyunsuk that he would be attending the club party that he invited him to, as instructed by Seungcheol.

The Yoon was currently at the base, changing into his costume for the 'mission' which consisted of a thin, white tee shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. Seungcheol trusted Jeonghan to attend the party himself, as the ace.

He prepared as he normally would; Stretching, hiding a few weapons and sticking in his ear piece.

Jihoon dropped him off at the club at exactly 10'o clock sharp. Just like before, he was revealed to another suited man. This time, he looked much younger but stricter. He blocked the Yoon who tried to walk pass.

"Who are you?" The body guard questioned, narrowing his eyes at the suspicious male.

"Hyunsuk's friend." As soon as he heard that, he immediately let Jeonghan go in which he walked through the familiar plastic strip door and entered the same room that consisted of three doors.

Heading over to the first door, he twisted the door knob, exposed to a club with disco lights and booming music that spiked through his ears. The flashing lights made it hard for the Yoon to identify his surroundings, however, someone approached him.

"Yo, Jeonghan! Glad to see you here." Hyunsuk dabbed the male up, Jeonghan's eyes drifted over the many tattoos that were plastered on his arm that lead up to the sleeve less top he wore.

Instantly, Hyunsuk and a few of his other friends began handing over Jeonghan consistent drinks. He suspected that they might have put something in it, but luckily, Junhui made him take a medication that will prevent him from getting affected by unwanted drugs.

His hands wrapped around the bottle, forcing the alcohol into the Yoon's mouth. Hyunsuk was indeed crazy. The room was filled with drinking and partying, Jeonghan falling into his role perfectly.

Earnestly - Whenever random females would approach him in attempt of kissing or even making out with him, he hastily dodged their drunk mouths, staying loyal to his 'girl friend'. Hyunsuk noticed how this time, he didn't kiss any girls and instead, pushed them away.

"Hey, Jeonghan. Why aren't you accepting of the girls. You know you're hot." The Park laughed, the scent of his winey breath flying across the said male's face.

"I just don't wanna deal with them today."

"Oh, come on. Don't be boring." Hyunsuk insisted, pulling a random girl from the side by the neck and forcing her to Jeonghan.

Out of instinct, he caught her, stabilising her gently just like the previous birthday party. He couldn't find himself kissing her, everything there reminded him Hwayoung. From the way she was concerned about her at the previous party to their kiss a few days ago.

Observing how Jeonghan still refused to make any contact with a female, he fed her more drinks.

More drinks with more drugs.

"Hey, Jeonghan. Come over here. It's more fun." Hyunsuk lead the male to the semi-circle room outside the club area. An empty place with only the body guard peeking through the plastic strip doors.

As soon as the Yoon stepped foot into the room, he was aimed at by the stomach but he quickly dodged it.

The Park poked his tongue against the inner flesh of his cheeks, psychopathic eyes directed at the other male. He then leaned closer to him, growing closer to his ear. Then, he pulled out the microscopic ear piece in his ear, throwing it onto the malicious floor and stomping onto it.

"What the fuck, man?" Jeonghan stayed silent, unpretentious of his doings. However, he knew that he no longer had a way to contact his team at that moment.

Throwing a fist to the Yoon's jaw, he stumbled across the floor. Holding his jaw, he held back from fighting back, tasting the metallic-blood enter his mouth.

Suddenly, Jeonghan felt weird bubbles float around in his eyes, making him blink instinctively. The Park grabbed him by the collar harshly, dragging him into somewhere.

They passed through the motel area of the place, passing by a few units that Jeonghan counted even if he was on the verge of passing out. Afterwards, they paused at one unit, dragging him into the room that exposed a numerous amount of stairs.

In a shaky manner, Hyunsuk was still able to pull Jeonghan up the stairs, where he met a familiar elder man. Yoon Eunwoo. Along with four other males. Kang Wonchan. Kang Wonbin. Jung Jiho. Shin Daniel.

They all held knives in their hands, the smell of burnt wood inside the poor-appearing room.

"Jaehyun? Who do you think you are to lie to me! Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. Member of the gang. 17."

Shit, they found out.

"Kill him!" Eunwoo demanded immediately in an enraged tone. As if seagulls began flying at his bread, all the AZURE VIPs followed their leader's order and stabbed Jeonghan right in the stomach.

Jeonghan could handle a stab, however, they attacked him multiple points around his body, making blood gauge out before he could defend himself. He fell to the ground, his knees making rough contact with the bloodied floor, his head falling low.

"More. More!" So this is what it means when Yoon Eunwoo told Jeonghan that he isn't the one that kills, it's his 'children' that do. The mastermind behind all the crimes just to win. "You think you can hide behind a gang that seeks revenge? What stupid type of shit is that!"

Another stab into his stomach, making the Yoon vomit out blood, the crimson body liquid passing through his drying lips and staining the floor. Jeonghan felt himself grow weak and unconscious, something that he despised feeling.

 Jeonghan felt himself grow weak and unconscious, something that he despised feeling

Ignoring that everything that just happened, isn't jeonghan so hot in that photo