chp. 57

OUR CONSUMING LOVE

"Dreamin' bout you." POISON, NCT DREAM

"Guys! I have good news- and good news!" Soonyoung cheered, running into the living room and disrupting the members that were playing games or reading

"What is it? Start with the good news." Jihoon asked, eyes to focused on the large TV screen in front of him.

"They're both good news. Anyways, the AZURE club is getting demolished and Hwayoung's dad woke up!" All heads turned to face the Kwon with wide eyes, dropping the objects in their hands and running towards the medical room. Soonyoung followed them suit.

All the members, including Hwayoung's family gathered at the medical room that Seungcheol, Joshua and Jeonghan were already in - luckily, it was large enough to fit all of them. They each surrounded the elder man who was sitting upright in his hospital bed. 

"Woah, hello young men. You all are very handsome." Hwayoung's father complimented, his eyes wrinkling from the smile on his lips. 

In sync, all the members bowed at him, their hearts beating fast from an unfamiliar person that they saved. However, because he was related to Hwayoung, they were happy to see him awake.

"Take a seat. My head hurts from looking up, you all are so tall." He laughed, in which the members obeyed instantly. "Thank you. I don't know what I can do to thank you enough. You saved my life and..." He paused, turning over to Jeonghan. "Took care of my daughter."

The Yoon felt a natural smile etch onto his lips. From the corner of his eye, he found his partner staring fondly at him, her eyes gleaming at his smile. He lowered his head from the attention, his members noticed this and began asking random questions to her father.

"See, I knew he'd like me." Jeonghan nudged the sitting female who smiled at him in response. 

"He loves you at this point." The Song joked, her eyes creasing while looking up to the towering male.

Sneakily, Jeonghan held her hand, his calloused fingers interlocking with her slim ones. She noticed this but didn't mind it at all, enjoying the secret contact. She observed as the other members engaged with her parents, she felt herself being comfortable with them.

"He can be discharged by tomorrow, hopefully." Junhui announced, making all attention divert to him. "Please, take care of yourselves."

"If you ever need help or ever seem anyone like them, contact us." Seungcheol offered, motioning his hands in a 'phone' gesture over his ear.

"Did you set up the bank transfer?" Jeonghan whispered into his leaders ear and received a nod in response. The Yoon mumbled a small 'thanks' before drifting his head over to his partner's family.

"Thank you all. I'm so glad my daughter met you guys. Without you, I don't know what I could have done." Her mother bowed, her shaking hands connected into a praying gesture in which the other members comforted her and hugged her.

"Wow, it feels like we haven't been here in ages." Jeonghan joked, walking back into their shared apartment with all their memories. 

"It feels like I haven't been at school in ages." The Song frowned, breathing in a familiar scent as she took off her shoes at the entrance. 

"I'm glad." The Yoon chuckled, his mesmerising laugh ringed in his girl friend's ear, like a tune. "I wonder if the food in the fridge has rotten already."

"Han, are you going to stay?" She asked in a quieter tone, a bit disappointed at the fact that his mission is over, meaning the apartment and university is all useless now. "Like here." She clarified."

However, the other male stayed silent for a few seconds. "If you're staying, I'm staying." A smirk etched onto his lips as he walked closer to the Song that was standing in the living room. Suddenly, Hwayoung felt red on the cheeks but she enjoyed hearing those words leave his mouth.

"Really? Isn't it annoying?" Hwayoung questioned, observing the figure that walked closer until their chests touched.

He looked down at her shorter body, "It's not annoying if I get to stay with you." He leaned down, their noses making slight contact, sending a chill down her spine. 

"Then, you better stay. I still have two years left until I graduate." She smiled.

"Don't worry. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait for my Young to become a lawyer." He replied, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ears. 

Even after dating, Hwayoung still felt nervous whenever Jeonghan was so close to her, her hearting beating fast against her rib cage. This time, she wanted to be the one that started it with the other male.

Building courage, she tip-toed to reach his height, wrapping her hands around her neck, she pressed her lips onto his. Even the Yoon was surprised at her action. But, nonetheless, he put a hand at the back of her head and the other gripped tightly around her waist, he kissed her back harder.

Their lips danced wickedly, the sounds of their mouths mixing with each others filled the silent apartment. Both of their eyes were closed, enjoying the moment. 

Jeonghan's craving tongue slipped into her mouth, licking her lips gently as he caressed her waist. Hwayoung's energy matched his, tilting her head in the opposite direction so their noses don't get in the way.

It was just the two of them, two figures in the middle of their shared apartment.

Jeonghan pulled away for a few seconds, noticing the string of saliva that connected their lips. 

"Poison in my mind."

THE END.
Thank you for reading 'poison' by haeology_

𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐔 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐁𝐘 @haeology_

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS BOOK AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! It was my first book that I actually fully planned before writing and I can definitely see how it was a much better way to begin a story

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS BOOK AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT! It was my first book that I actually fully planned before writing and I can definitely see how it was a much better way to begin a story. I would like to thank all my readers and commenters for enjoying the book (hopefully) and I hope you continue to find Jeonghan hot!!! I apologise for any spelling errors, mistakes or writing holes that ruined your experience when reading. 

Nonetheless, I am really glad to end this book in a positive note. Once again, thank you for reading!!!! See u in my next book 😉😉