chp. 52

HE'S ALIVE

"Where's Yoon Eunwoo

"Where's Yoon Eunwoo." Jeonghan questioned, digging his fists into the other's body.

Wonchan choked, barely breathing. "I don't know." The Park stuttered, struggling to speak through the lack of oxygen entering his airways. He felt Jeonghan's grip on his neck tighten. "I don't know." He repeated.

"You're no help." The Yoon scoffed, sinking Wonchan's body into the leather seats of the taxi.

Jeonghan returned to the apartment, walking through the dim corridor until he reached his own unit. Pulling out his keys and unlocking his door, he was introduced to a dead silent environment.

"Young?" He called out while slipping his shoes off, noticing the same pair of sneakers that were left on the rack.

However, there was no reply - this worried the male. Deliberately, he hurried over to her bedroom, barging through the door and finding a sleeping female.

"Oh." It slipped out of his mouth. A sweet, genuine grin was plastered onto his face. He walked closer to her bed, admiring her sleeping features.

She was comfortably wrapped between the blanket, half her face peeking out from under the sheets. Her long, black hair was let out across the pillow and her face was fully rested as she wasn't aware of her surroundings.

He kneeled down to the side of her bed, his knees sliding over the wooden flooring. Tilting his head slightly, he matched the position of his head with Hwayoung. Using his calloused fingers, he sneakily pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ears.

The Song fluttered her eyes open, perking her body up at the full sight of Jeonghan from the sudden contact.

"Sorry. Did I wake you up?" The Yoon apologised, giggling at her sleepy appearance.

"Yes." Hwayoung mumbled, her voice muffled from the blankets. Due to her tiredness, she wasn't bothered to rant on about how much she missed him and why he left her for a few days. Instead, she closed her eyes again. "Where have you been?"

"There was a sudden emergency from my friends. I went all the way to Tokyo for a day. I'm sorry I couldn't text you or anything. I should've have told you sooner." The Yoon slightly frowned, lowering his head to the female.

"You can say gang." Hwayoung acknowledgement, making a small 'Right' leave the lips of the other male. "It's okay. I understand."

Jeonghan smiled at her skill of consideration so quickly, feeling lucky to have her. "Thanks. I'll make sure to tell you everything from now on. Hm?"

"You don't have to. You might die." The Song joked, feeling the breath of her partner hit her face.

"Young."

"Hm?"

"I love you." He confessed once again, a laugh leaving his lips when he noticed how a hue of pink raised on her cheeks. She covered them with the blankets. "Are you going to say it back?"

"No." She teased, eyes peeking out and watching the male sulk. "Fine, I love you too." She lifted her body from the bed, placing a peck on his forehead which stunned the male.

Night rose upon the city of Seoul. Ten men were on their way to the club, this time, it was all of them.

"Are you sure all of us will be able to fit? I saw in Dokyeom's earrings how the entrance is super narrow." Mingyu questioned.

"Don't worry. It'll work." Seungcheol assured, being the first one to step into the club with his members following suit.

Suspiciously, the place was completely empty. The lights were still on but there was no guard at the entrance and the place still seemed to be left unclean and dirty. Jihoon quickly checked the club, there was no one in there. Meanwhile, Jeonghan checked the casino but there was no one there.

Last of all, Joshua checked the motel and there was no one there - except for one door that was left hanging wide. "Guys. There's a door left open."

Their leader turned his direction. "Junhui, Minghao. Stay here. The rest of you, let's go." The Choi ordered, his stern expression approaching the motel and heading towards the opened door. It was the exact same room where Jeonghan got hurt. "Soonyoung. Stay on guard here." He ordered at the door.

The rest of them followed him up to the familiar stairs, making immediate eye contact with a male sitting on a special chair. Once Jeonghan reached the top of the sketchy room, Eunwoo instantly pointed the gun at him, but the members did not flinch, taught to not feed into attention.

"You guys are back. After killing all my children." The elder Yoon stated the obvious, his aim still directly focused on the other Yoon.

"Correct. Why haven't you done anything?" Seungcheol inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Because. I can't." His voice drifted, gradually growing quieter. Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows at his sudden change in behaviour. Eunwoo noticed the stare that all the members sent him. "Just kill me."

The Choi let out an empty chuckle, tapping his feet impatiently. "It can't be that easy."

"Exactly. It won't be that easy. Only if you let me kill him." Eunwoo nodded the gun to Jeonghan, making all eyes divert to him.

"It won't be that easy." Seungcheol provoked. "Why don't you stand up for a bit?"

"How did you know?" Eunwoo narrowed his eyes on the leader.

"It's obvious enough. Plus, it's on your medical record."

"I'm joking. I don't give two shits." He laughed maniacally. "You think my leg can prevent me from winning? You all must be delusional." Eunwoo scoffed.

Without the elder male noticing, Mingyu sent a Jeonghan a signal. All in a few seconds, he pulled out his gun from his pocket, skilfully shooting the elder Yoon in the chest, through the chair. However, Eunwoo felt the pressure and released the trigger, but no bullet left the nozzle, just a clicking sound.

Wisely, Jeonghan ducked down, avoiding the imaginary bullet from the signal that his member sent. Eunwoo's head dropped onto the back of the chair. The members quickly ran to his location, holding him down before he can pull out any hidden weapons.

The gun was empty.

Blood squeezed out from his chest, his eyes were stretched open and his mouth was habitually left open.

Wonwoo passed Jeonghan the syringe, in which the male injected the same poison into his neck. Before he fell unconscious, strange words left his dry mouth.

"Jeonghan, my son." His voice cracked, widening the eyes of the said male along with the people surrounding him.

" His voice cracked, widening the eyes of the said male along with the people surrounding him

This chapter was a mix of cute and wtf