chp. 32

EVIL AND PURE EVIL

Once again, the enter through the plastic strip doors, introducing them to the familiar semi-circle room with three doors

"The middle one." Joshua informed, in which the two other members entered the room.

Instantly, they were exposed to tables of various sizes with board games and chips on them, the seats were already basically filled, including all the people that regularly visit this casino. On the side, were gambling machines lit up by miscellaneous colours and tokens on them. There were only men in there, no sign of women.

Jeonghan's eyes drifted over the gambling scenery, watching the brown walls be covered with advertising posters of their machines and facilities. His eyes halted when he found the target; Yoon Eunwoo.

He sat on a special, red, couch seat, leaning comfortably backwards. He had several golden chains wrapped around his neck, skinny but not too skinny. He was dressed in a yellow designer polo shirt along with black pants and brown leather shoes.

"The one in yellow. On the special seat." Jeonghan whispered to the others. "I'll take care of him. You two distract the others by playing with them." The males nodded in sync, heading closer to the main part of the room.

The Yoon walked over with his hands in his pocket, his hair split to the sides. He had one of the cases composed of the money, holding it with one hand as he waited for the elder to finish his game.

Once he finished, and won, Jeonghan approached him. "Sir, want to play a game?"

Eunwoo turned his head over to him slowly, a smirk on his lips. "Sure. Take a seat." His orbs raked over the case in his hand, he must own a lot of money for him to win.

They sat across each other, with the GO board in the centre. The aim of GO is to surround more territory than the opponent, requiring thinking and logical skills. The background noise was filled with chattering sounds and tokens clinking, even the swishing of drinks.

As Yoon Eunwoo prepared the game, Jeonghan pulled out two drinks from the side, knowing which one was which.

"Here." He offered, handing over the opaque brown bottle of beer to the older man. The smirk reapplied on his lips, accepting the drink cheekily. Jeonghan grinned at him back, feeling confident about this mission.

Then, they began playing the game, silence looming over the two focused figures. Eunwoo was represented by the black magnetic stone while Jeonghan was represented by the white. Evil and pure.

The younger Yoon watched as the other drank, taking a long sip of the alcohol.

The drink that Junhui made was a mixture of processed alcohol and drugs. A drug that will make you hallucinate and remember things of the past - A hallucinogen.

202 moves passed, the winner was beginning to be clear.

Eunwoo inhaled, narrowing his eyes at the board. "Do you play this game a lot?"

Jeonghan nodded, "I enjoy to play and teach it." That was a lie, he had barely played GO in his life, only having experience with a few gambling games.

"You are one smart young man. What's your name?" Eunwoo complimented, followed by a question.

"Jaehyun. Kang Jaehyun." Jeonghan replied with a smile on his face as he waited for the older Yoon to use his move.

"Well, Jaehyun. I can tell you have experience." He smirked again, taking another sip of the alcohol. "I have a son. Well, he's not my son but I like to believe he is. His name is Jung Jiho. I found him when he was only a toddler, I taught him how to play GO at a young age. His tactics remind me of yours."

Jung Jiho. A member of AZURE VIPs.

"It would be an honour to play a game with your 'son', Sir." Jeonghan smiled, now, using his skills for his next move.

"You should. I'd like to see who wins. Jaehyun, what do you do for a living?" His tone now transforming to a more drowsy one.

"I work in the background of my friend's family's company." He replied, not hesitating.

"You know..." Suddenly, the drunk elder got up from his seat, leaning over to Jeonghan's side of the table before whispering. "I would kill to win. I have killed, and I have won." He returned to his special seat. "What about you?"

"I would kill to win too." Jeonghan grinned, eyes rested before he looked at his surroundings, identifying that his members preoccupied the rest of the players. He then got up from his seat, leaning over to Eunwoo just as he did before. "I would kill to win a simple game of GO."

Eunwoo only let out a dry chuckle in response, his drunk self making a small stupid move. Once again, it was Jeonghan's turn.

He won, he captured all of his stones and reduced all of Eunwoo's points and territory. He then took a sip of the beer. The elder Yoon didn't react, all he did was pull out his wallet.

Four, eight, twelve, sixteen, twenty... Jeonghan counted how many 50,000₩ notes he had in his pocket, glancing sneakily. "Sir, I don't need money. All I want, is a favour."

"A favour? That's new. What is it?"

"Who did you kill to win?" The younger Yoon whispered, raising his eyebrows and a smirk etched onto his victorious face.

"Do you want to know that?" An elderly laugh came out from his mouth, suddenly, he began seeing figures of the many victims he murdered, all appearing in the room with him. However, he wasn't stunned.