chp. 50

FLIGHT

"Park Hyunsuk, down

"Park Hyunsuk, down. I'll meet the rest of you at the graveyard." Minghao informed through the ear piece, assisting Junhui in carrying his dead body.

Knowing that Hyunsuk was the craziest but the dumbest of the group, it was the easiest to kill him. The two Chinese members visited the club, secretly injecting the same poison into the Park while he partied until he fell unconscious in the familiar, semi-circle room.

"Shin Daniel is also down. Shua and I will be heading to the club." Jihoon announced. "Everyone else is down except for Park Wonchan. Jeonghan? Leader?"

"I'm sure they'll be able to get him. It's our leader and our ace." Junhui assured, dropping Hyunsuk's body onto the dirt, dark looming over their murderous figures.

After a few minutes, everyone arrived at the back of the club, the graveyard. The graveyard was where all the bodies of people the AZURE VIPs killed at the place were buried - No memorial or funeral, just buried. They were all truly cruel, heartless and greedy.

Joshua sighed solemnly, pitying the numerous boys, girls and even children that were hidden beneath the ground. He picked up the shovel, digging Daniel's body into the ground along with the other members that did the same.

Not long after, they were able to bury them all. Mingyu monitored Yoon Eunwoo's activity, he was at a special meeting with another special leader of the gambling industry. However, a flash light was pointed at them, making them hastily run away and hop into their vehicles.

"Shit." Soonyoung mumbled, adjusting the gears quickly before driving away.

"Who was that? Did anyone get a view of the face?" Dokyeom asked through the ear piece, holding tight onto the header handle as Mingyu speeded across the road.

Safely, they returned to their bases after a few laps to ensure that no one followed them. All of the members, except for Jeonghan and Seungcheol cleaned themselves up as the hackers continued to watch through the hidden camera they set up at the graveyard, no one was there.

Hwayoung, sent Jeonghan a message after she was politely dismissed by Joshua for helping them. But, he didn't reply and wasn't online since seven hours ago. She decided to study to get her mind off it, on a call with her friends.

"Leader. Jeonghan. Hello?" Wonwoo greeted, expecting a reply.

"Members, we have trouble." Seungcheol spoke out, a sigh of relief from the rest of the members that surrounded the hacking room. "Park Wonchan isn't here. Can you locate his vehicle status?"

"I'll try. Hm, maybe there's a glitch. It says he's at the mansion." The Jeon habitually tilted his head in confusion as his fingers moved quickly across the keyboard.

"Shit." Jeonghan from the other line mumbled, breathing heavily.

"Is there something you can do? Hurry." Their leader demanded, his stern tone piercing through their ears.

"Wonwoo! Leader! Guys! It says Park Wonchan has a flight at 03:45 to Tokyo." Mingyu hurriedly informed, in which all the hackers rolled their chairs to his monitor desk.

"It's currently 24:34. We have no time." Wonwoo stressed. "What do we do?"

"Book a flight." Seungcheol ordered with the Yoon sighing along.

"Are you sure? For all of us? I don't know if we can book it this soon, but I'll check." The Kim replied, scrolling through all sorts of tabs and applications.

"For most of us. A few will stay at the base. Hurry. Jeonghan and I will head to the airport first." The Choi announced, the sound of his clothes ruffling through the ear piece.

"Joshua and I will stay at the base. We need as many members to find him." Mingyu informed, typing swiftly onto his keyboard. "I booked a flight that departs at 03:50 to Tokyo."

"Alright. Tell the members to get the emergency case and leave immediately."

An hour passed and all the members reached the Incheon Airport, however, they were losing time and needed to check in and find their terminals quickly.

The group of eight men hurried across the vast place, three of them rolling their emergency suitcases as they dashed to their terminals. They couldn't let Park Wonchan run away.

The flight from Seoul to Tokyo, Japan was approximately two hours, and the gang would arrive a bit later than the Park, meaning they had to move quickly. Jeonghan had no time to check his phone, he was too focused on the mission, prioritising their target.

Smartly, they were able to pass through the security screening without the staff detecting any weapons, thanks to Mingyu's help through the server. The gang reached their terminal and many guests were already boarding, just in time.

The Yoon stayed relaxed as he entered the plane, with the members following suit behind me. They were now prepared for a two hour flight until they could resume their mission.

Luckily, knowing that Seoul and Tokyo were not that far apart, the team was still able to reach the two members back at the base.

"Sucks that this flight had to be economy." Dokyeom commented.

"Oh shut up, we're in a rush right now." Minghao spoke back, scolding the other.

After a bit over two hours of stress, the group of eight arrived at their destination. It was sunrise in Tokyo, the lovely mix of orange and pink skies contrasted with the current atmosphere. They all ran together, pushing past the other guests that walked slowly out of the plane.

"Gentlemen, please slow down-" The staff attempted to warn in a fluent Japanese accent, however, they kept on running, in hopes of finding Park Wonchan.

As the reached the second security screening, Jeonghan depicted a male of a height around 5'6, he was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, his body was built like their targets.

"Shit. He's right there." The Yoon informed, trying to squeeze past the security team, but they did not budge. Nonetheless, Jeonghan's strength pushed through the guards. "Sorry." He apologised in Japanese, a smirk etching on his lips.

" He apologised in Japanese, a smirk etching on his lips

Jeonghan speaking Japanese>>>>