Chapter 3

My POV (Guinevere)

I woke up still in my bed. I slide out and I see that I have wet my pants. I am not allowed to shower so I just put on new clothes and make my way downstairs to see what a mess it is. I make breakfast with eggs and bacon. While that is cooking I start cleaning the house. I make sure that I am quiet and when I am almost done breakfast is ready.

I set up the table and cleaned up what still needed cleaning. I clean the living room and I make sure the floor is clean.

I leave for school at five in the morning. As I am walking I get lost in my thoughts.

I wish someone would take me and tell me everything. I wish they would baby me and help me understand. I want them to love me to care for me but nobody does. I wish they would take me like adopted me. I wish if they took me in that it would be okay if I could be like myself. I want to be breastfed wear diapers and have a mom and dad who would love me day in and out.

I stopped at school and I walked to my first class.

When it is break time I walk to the bathroom where I go into a stall. I lock it and I sit down on the floor. I pulled up my sleeves and grabbed the only friend that stayed in my life. The razor blade is as sharp as a knife they use to cut fresh meat. They started cutting my arms and had a lot of marks but nobody asked if I was okay.

My blood starts running down my arms and I just look at this red crimson flow running down my arms. I just keep on cutting my body.

**Skip**

I walk through the door that looks like those gravestones that are old just like the door. I open it and my mother grabs me by my hair. She slams the door. My father walks to me and he starts to hit me nonstop. My father is slapping me across my face and I feel the pain. I try to scream for help but my mother hits me in my face.  My nose starts to bleed yet I can move from this.

This happens for the whole day and the only thing I can do is take every bunch, slap, and kick.

🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠🟠

The next few chapters are going to be super long. Thank you for reading the short chapters.