Chapter 29

Luke's pov

I am starting to see my bones. They only give me good when it is needed. I am fighting to stay alive no matter what. They have been injecting me with drugs and they like to hit me. They love to torture me to the point I will pass out.

They are planning to attack Nevan and his daughter. They said that the wife Talia is working and Nevan is going to pick up his daughter. They also going to break everything in the house.

I just do not know the date and day they are going to do it.

Talia's pov

We have just woken up to Guinevere crying for us. I got out of bed and walked to her room. Today we have to go back home so we can rest tomorrow before work starts. I walk into the room to see Guinevere on her back crying.

"Baby girl, what is with the crying?"I asked

Guinevere just kept on crying and I picked Guinevere up. She has been in a newborn headspace for the past two days now and I am loving it. I am just missing her voice. Guinevere rubbed her gave in my chest.

"Mommy is first going to change your bum then you can have the milk," I said

I placed Guinevere down on the changing table where I started changing her dirty diaper. I put a white onesie on her that was long-sleeved. I did swaddle Guinevere and I lifted my sleeping top where I helped Guinevere to latch on. Guinevere started sucking while grunting. I walked into the bedroom where Nevan made the bed.

"The car is already packed. My mom is making us breakfast to go and coffee. Both of our parents are staying here for the next two weeks."Nevan said

"Well, they say a storm might hit. When we get home are we going to make food or order in?"I asked

"Let's see when we get home. I am going to get dressed and go get Guinevere's car seat ready."Nevan said

I nodded my head and I walked around the cabin making sure we had everything. I looked down to see Guinevere was dead asleep. I walked into the nursery where I placed Guinevere down on the changing table. I did put a thicker onesie on Guinevere.

Nevan walks in with the car seat, two blankets, and the car seat cover

Nevan walks in with the car seat, two blankets, and the car seat cover. Nevan was also dressed.