Chapter 7

Nevan's pov

I woke up to some noise in the house and the baby monitor was going off.

"Talia is sexy I think Guin is crying," I said and Talia woke up.

"Let's go see what is wrong," Talia said

We both climbed out of bed and walked to the bedroom Guinevere was in. I opened the door to see Guinevere sitting on her bed and sucking her fingers. She has her teddy and blankie in her arms.

"Hey, kiddo why are we crying?"I asked

"Nightmare," Guinevere said

"Baby girl comes here," Talia said

Talia sits on the bed and Guinevere sits in her lap.

I go sit next to Talia and I look at Talia.

"It is okay I got you," Talia said to Guinevere who was crying and sucking on her fingers.

"I was so scared," Guinevere said

"I know. It was a very scary dream but you are safe and nobody is going to hurt you."Talia said

"Do you want to talk about it?"I asked

"They hurt me and burn me. I force myself to take drugs. I am scared."Guinevere said

"Kiddo we are not going to hurt you at all. We will never do those things that they did to you. We need you to take big breaths."I said

Guinevere starts sucking on her fingers and Talia keeps on rubbing her back.

After ten minutes Guinevere was calm and Talia looked at me.

"Baby girl, do you want to sleep with us?"Talia asked Guinevere who nodded her head. Talia stood up and we walked to the master bedroom.

When we got to the master bedroom I got a clean diaper.

"Kiddo I am going to change you," I said to Guinevere who nodded her head. I started to change Guinevere who was starting to fall asleep. When I was done I placed Guinevere in the middle of the bed. Talia climbed into bed and I also climbed in bed. Guinevere turned around and slept like a starfish. 

**Morning**

I woke up to see Guinevere awake but had her head on Talia. I saw it was eight o'clock.

"Hey, kiddo can we maybe not suck on those fingers," I said to Guinevere who whined.

"Do you want to wake up Talia?"I asked

"No scared," Guinevere said

"Do you want to do it together?"I asked

"Yes, please, "Guinevere said

We both jump on Talia who wakes up with a smile. Talia looks at me and she smiles.

"Well, look at this little monster," Talia said and I started tickling Guinevere. Talia also got tickled her.

"I am hungry," Guinevere said

"Okay, baby girl. Do you think you can wait for a little while then we can have breakfast?"Talia asked

"I can wait," Guinevere said

"Okay, let's get you in clean clothes and diapers," Talia said to Guinevere

We got Guinevere dressed and when Talia took Guinevere to brush her teeth I made the bed.

"Okay, I am going to shower and Nevan is going to brush your long hair," Talis said to Guinevere. I know Talia is going to pump some milk.