Chapter 24

Talia's POV

We have been here for seven days. Guinevere is still sick but she has gotten a lot better. Guinevere has come out of newborn headspace just twice when we found out when she was sick. When she was sick she would not go to Nevan and she would cry every time Nevan held her she would cry. She just wanted to be stuck to my boob.

Nevan and I are busy packing the car and cleaning out the little house we stayed in. I am busy cleaning the house while Nevan is packing the car and Guinevere is sleeping in the shared room in her crib.

When we were done with everything we decided to take our last shower. I washed my hair and I washed my body. Nevan is busy washing his hair and cleaning his body.

I was the first one out of the shower and I did my skin care and brushed my teeth. I put some lotion on my body and got dressed in my outfit.

I went to the diaper bag to see if we needed more diapers but luckily we didn't need diapers

I went to the diaper bag to see if we needed more diapers but luckily we didn't need diapers. I made sure that we had everything and made sure that everywhere was clean.

I walked into the spare bedroom where Guinevere was sleeping and I cleaned up the room around her but the room was already clean. Nevan walks into the room all dressed.

"You look handsome, "I say while I kiss Nevan

"Well, you look sexy," Nevan said

We looked back at the portal crib to see Guinevere starting to wake up. We smiled at her because the way she woke up was so adorable.

"Hello, pumpkin. Mommy and I are so happy to see you waking up."Nevan said and I smiled. I picked up Guinevere who grabbed my shirt still with her eyes closed. Nevan puts his hands around my hips with his head on my shoulder. We did stand still till Guinevere looked up with a smile.

"You are such a happy baby," I said

Guinevere cannot hold her head up so my hand supports her head. She looked so precious when she was in newborn headspace.  She is a very quiet baby but she does have her bad days and when she does we are always beside her supporting her.