Chapter 22

Talia's pov

I turned around to my right where Nevan opened his arms from me to snuggle in his chest. Nevan kissed me on my head and he grabbed my hand.

"Morning sexy," Nevan said

"I see Guinevere is not in bed with us," I said

"She woke up around one wanting a diaper change and I fed her a bottle," Nevan said

"Why did you not wake me up?"I asked

"You need sleep and rest," Nevan said and he winked at me

We cuddled while talking about what we had to do today. We have decided to let Guinevere sleep till she wakes up. Nevan and I are going to pack a bag to take down to the pool. We would stay there till dinner time.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom where I do my business, my skincare, my hair, and put light makeup on. It takes me about twenty minutes. I walked out to the kitchen to see Nevan who opened the door and started playing some classical music.

"What would you like to drink?"Nevan asked

"I will make us something to drink but you can start with breakfast," I said to Nevan who nodded his head.

I made us both iced coffee because it was already warm. I started making a diaper bag that needed ten diapers, bum cream, ten swim diapers, wipes, baby powder, and her swimsuit. I then packed a bag for Nevan and me. I did pack two hats, sun cream, sunglasses, a blanket, two towels plus one for Guinevere, a wallet, and my purse.

"Okay, I have two bags to go down to the pool. We just need to pack a bag of snacks."I said to Nevan

"I will pack the bag but I was thinking for lunch we go eat at the restaurant," Nevan said

"Wonderful I am going to change. I love you."I said and Nevan smiled at me. I walked to the master bedroom where l decided on what to wear.

"Now we have a clean bum," Nevan said while blowing on Guinevere's belly. Guinevere started laughing at us and I took Guinevere away from Nevan.

"Did you just laugh?" I asked and Guinevere gave me a big smile. She smiled smiled at me and I put me on my lap.

I saw a man walk to it with a tray that with taken away food. Nevan stood up and paid for the food while I  was playing with Guinevere's foot.

Nevan sits down with the packet and he gives me a  takeaway bag and a bottle of sparkling water. If I can eat then Guinevere can have milk. Guinevere pulls on my swimsuit and I  grabbed a towel and covered her and my boob. I take my boob out of my swimsuit and help her to latch on so she can drink my full.

"This looks so amazing," I  said

You can say that again. The chips are so perfect. It is crispy on the inside soft and salty, and the fries are so wonderful that they taste so fresh."Nevan said and we both started laughing.

"You know you should start your restaurant. We don't need the money but still, you will be a mat." I said to Nevan

"I want to start my restaurant. But the money I make from there will go to Guinevere because we both have over a billion in our account."Nevan said

"Well, you should start it when we get back to America," I said

"Well, I will do that then, "Nevan said

After a long time, Guinevere stopped sucking and just laying in my arms with my nipple in her mouth.

"Let me go throw this away," Nevan said