Chapter 37

Luke's pov

I am trying to wake up again. There were still a lot of people talking. I move my hand again.

I opened my eyes to be met with a sharp light in my eyes. I closed them again and opened them again. I felt a pipe in my throat so I tried pulling it out but my hand didn't move.

"Hello, Luke. You are at the FBI hospital. It is so good for you to wake up."A male voice said

They kept on looking over my body and talking to each other.

"Hey buddy you have us one big scare there. Do you want to pipe out?"The female lady asked. I just nodded my head.

"When I take it out you are going to couth and feel like you cannot beneath but you can." the lady said

The lady put a cloth down on my chest and started pulling the pipe. I did cough and I struggled to breathe but the lady did help me to breathe.

"Here is some water for that dry mouth."The doctor said

I drank some water and I felt so tired from just drinking water.

"What do you mean by giving you guys scared?"I whisper because my throat hurts.

"You have been out for a week. You gave us a big scare yesterday your parents are in the waiting room. Would you like to see them?" the doctor asked me, I nodded my head and a nurse walked out of the room.

I felt my hip hurt so I moved the blanket to see a thing on my hip.

"I do not want you to move your left leg at all

"I do not want you to move your left leg at all. Are you in any pain?"She asked

I nodded my head.

"Okay, I will give you something for that."She said

The door opened. I saw Talia and Nevan. They both looked dead. It looks like they have been crying for weeks.

They both ran to me and started crying. I had IV lines in both arms so they just held my hand.

"I missed you so much, baby boy. You gave me such a big scare."Talia said

"Hey, son. It is so good to see you awake. You gave us one hell scare. Do you want some more water?"Nevan asked

I nodded my head and Nevan grabbed me a big glass of ice-cold water with a straw. I see Nevan has a sling on and he is dressed. In clothes.