Chapter 9

Nevan's pov

I woke up to the sun shining and I also heard Talia get out of bed. I walked to the bathroom where I did my business and when I was done I walked into the bedroom to see Talia strike out of the closet.

"Hey, why are you up so early?"I asked

"I want to go shower and freshen up. I also want to warm up my body."Talia said

"Well why don't you go get that sexy ass in that fucking shower and I will meet you there," I said

Talia walked into the bathroom where I grabbed my clothes. I walked to the room where Guinevere was sleeping to see her still sleeping dead. I walked into the master bathroom with steam that goes around my body.

I get naked and step into the shower. I pat my arms around Talia's hips and she puts her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, "I whisper.

Talia turns in my arms and she puts her arms around my neck.

"I also love you," Talia said

I bent down to kiss her soft yet pink lips. She starts pulling me on my hair. I groaned in her mouth. I pushed Talia against the wall where I started making out with her and kissing her neck.

"We need to be fast, "I say

Talia nodded her head and I turned her around. I did bend her down and I rubbed her pussy.

"Fuck me, please, "Talia said and I did push my deck in her. The way her pussy feels around me makes my dick. I started moving my hips and Talia was grating quietly so we didn't wake up Guinevere. I put my thumb on Talia's clit. I started rubbing it till I felt her pussy grabbing my clit. Talia comes and I also cum.

When we are done with our adult activity. We washed our bodies and when we were done we both got dressed.

When I was all dressed I went to bed

When I was all dressed I went to bed. When the bed was made Talia walked into the bedroom.

We are both walking to the room where Guinevere is sleeping

We are both walking to the room where Guinevere is sleeping. We walk into the room to see Guinevere awake but just lying there.

"Hey baby girl," Talia said