Chapter 13

Guinevere's pov

There was a noise that was making a sound. Mommy woke up and she saw that I was awake.

"Hello, baby girl. Why are you awake?"Mommy asked me but I was just lying there while playing with my feet.

"Mom has to go pee do you think I can put you in your swing?"Mommy asked and I kept on gambling things. Mommy placed me in my swing and she walked to the bathroom. Mommy left the door open and I kept on making noise with my mouth.

Mommy came out all dressed and when I saw Mommy I was super happy.

"You are a very happy baby

"You are a very happy baby. Yes, you are."Mommy said and Mommy picked me up.

"Manmmaaa daddddaadad."I said

"Yes, Daddy will be home soon," Mommy said

"Let's get you all dressed and I a clean diaper."Mommy said as she placed me down on the changing table. Monny did change my diaper and put me in comfortable clothes.

"Do you want to milk?"Mommy asked and I pulled on her shirt

"Do you want to milk?"Mommy asked and I pulled on her shirt. Mommy helped me to latch on to her Bobbie. Mommy kept on moving around and putting things in her bag. I was holding onto Mommy's shirt.

Mommy then walked to the kitchen and put on the kettle. Mommy opened up the fridge and she grabbed something. There was a ringing noise and Mommy answered her phone.

"Hey handsome, "Mommy said

Mommy was smiling down at me while I was drinking the yummy sweet milk.

"Yeah, she is busy drinking milk. We can video call."Mommy said

Mommy tried her phone and I saw Daddy. Daddy smiled at me and he was talking to me I was sucking on her nipple.

"Hello, pumpkin. Daddy does miss you very much. Are you drinking the yummy milky from Mommy?"Daddy asked

I smiled at Daddy and Daddy laughed. Daddy kept on talking to Mommy and Mommy was smiling.

"I got a break in the case so I should be home tomorrow, "Daddy said