Chapter 14

Nevan's pov

I am driving home and I am really tired. We found the abusive man who was going to kill his daughter. He did murder his wife. The kid is going to be in the hospital.

When I stopped at home I walked into the house and made sure it was locked again. I took my bag to my office and took off my tye. I walked into the kitchen where I grabbed the meal that Talia made for me. I sat down to eat in the dark and drank my water.

When I was done eating I decided to go jump in the shower It is downstairs. I turned on the light and I took a look in the mirror. I saw that I looked like shit. I turned on the water got undressed and stepped in the shower. I stood under the hot water that was running down my tense body. I washed my hair and body. When I was done with the shower I wrapped a towel around my hips. I did my skincare and brushed my teeth.

When I was done I walked to the master bedroom. I saw Talia sleeping without a shirt and Guinevere just in a wet diaper. I walked to Talia and kissed her on top of her head.

"Babe is that you?"Talia asked with a very sleepy voice

"Yes, it is me. Go back to sleep."I said as I kissed Talia on her lips. I grabbed a diaper and changed her diapers. When her diaper was clean I cleaned up after myself.

Climbed in bed and Guinevere lifted her head.

"Dadddadda."Guinevere said

"Yeah, it is daddy coming here," I said and I picked up Guinevere. I placed her on my chest and she cuddled up against me. Talia moved closer and she put her head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and everything went dark.

***

I did hear Talia talking to Guinevere who was sucking loud. I turned around and I saw Talia breastfeeding Guinevere.

"You are sucking out loud today, "Talia said

I smiled and I sat up. Talia looks at me and I smile. I put my head on Talia's shoulder and I grabbed Guinevere's finger.

"Are you drinking milky from Mommy?"I asked

Guinevere just smiled at me and went back to sucking. I saw the time and it was twelve. I smiled at Guinevere then I looked at Talia. Talia did smile at me and she kissed me on my lips.

"We should probably get ready for her appointment," I said

"Yeah, but you need to rest you have to work tonight," I said

"Yeah, but it is her first appointment. I want to be there."Talia said

"Okay," I said

Guinevere was done drinking milk so I took Guinevere and I did burp her. She was starting to fall asleep. I carried Guinevere into her room where I changed her diaper and put clothes on her body.