Chapter 47

Talia's pov

I woke up having a bad feeling. I sat in bed and I saw it was seven twenty-eight. I looked around to see the kids were still sleeping but Nevan was not in bed. I got out of bed to go into the bathroom where I did pee and brushed my hair. I also brushed my hair.

I walked downstairs to see all the lights were still off. I walked around downstairs but I could not find Nevan. I then decided to walk into every room but then I saw him sitting on the floor with his gym clothes still on.

I sat next to Nevan and I heard him crying

"Nevan are you okay?"I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine sorry for waking you up."Nevan said

"You did not wake me up. I have a feeling something is off. I know what you mean by I am Fine. So are you okay?"I asked

Nevan broke down crying and I pulled him into my arms. I rubbed Nevan's back and just let him cry.

After a few minutes, Nevan started to breathe very fast.

"Hubby I need you to breathe."I said

Nevan grabbed my shirt and he held it so right. Nevan still kept on crying while breathing heavily. I put my hands around Nevan while holding him tightly.

"I could not save them and I could not save the boy at all. I just fucking stood there when he pulled the trigger."Nevan said

"Everything is okay. I'm right here. I am not going anywhere."I  said and Nevan kept on crying. I held Nevan still he started calming down. When Nevan did calm down he just lay there.

"Can we get you in bed?"I asked

Nevan just lay there and kept telling Nevan what a strong man he was.

"How about we get you in the shower? I will be there with you. If you need alone time then I will give it to you."I said

"Please stay."Nevan said

I got up and I helped Nevan stand up. We both walked upstairs to your room. The kids were still dead asleep. I placed Nevan on a stool we have in the bathroom. I walked into the walk-in closet where I grabbed clothes for us two.

I walked into the bathroom where I got the shower water running and I made Nevan get naked. I also got naked and I made Nevan brush his teeth. I made sure the water was at the right temperature before we both climbed in the shower.

I made Nevan sit on the stool we had in the shower. I did wash Nevan's hair. Nevan just sat there like he was dead. I washed his body and Nevan looked at me.

"You know I do love you right?"I said

"Yeah, I know."Nevan said

When Nevan was clean u made him do his skincare while u washed my body. When Nevan was dining he got out and dried his body while I was doing the same. We put lotion on your body and we got dressed.