Chapter 36

Nevan's pov

It has been a week and we are still in the hospital. Luke has not woken up yet and the doctor said that he thinks he might never wake up. I have a feeling he is going to wake up. Guinevere has been doing much better. She sleeps with Talia and I. I had panic attacks every day but we are working on it.

Today I can finally shower and I am happy about it. Guinevere is still not allowed to bathe so we just take a cloth. Talia is getting mine and her clothes ready. I have Guinevere sleeping next to me. My dad did send my mom home to the house I can live in.

Talia and j have been looking at houses and we have found one house. It has ten rooms, Two offices, a room has its bathroom, then we have four bathrooms on its own, there are two dining rooms, two living rooms, a kitchen, three places we can park the cars, an outside kitchen, a big swimming pool, a wonderful backyard and there is even a gym.

"Let's go shower. Your dad is going to look after your kids."Talia said

I kissed Guinevere on her head and I walked to Luke's bed where I kissed him on his forehead. A nurse walks with us to the bathroom. She shows Talia how to wash around my arm and she can not get it wet. The nurse walks out of the bathroom and Talia helps me to undress.

"Everything is going to be okay. I am right here. You are safe."Talia said and she kissed me on my cheek. Talia then got undressed and she helped me in the shower. She helped me wash my body and she even washed my hair without getting my shoulder wet. 

While we let the conditioner settle in Talia starts washing her body.

"Babe, can I ask a question?"I ask

"Yes, handsome," Talia said

"Do you still want to be with my reason why is because I have been raped, all the panic attacks,  the crying and the clinginess?"I question

Talia came and sat down next to me and she grabbed my hand.

"Nevan I would walk with you through this hell. I love you so much. I care about the crying, panic attacks, the clingy ness, and rape because that makes you human. There are going to be days that feel like you need to hurt yourself or you need to cry but I will never walk away from you. Remember that day when you took up skating class so you could spend more time with me? So I will be at every step of the way with you. I would rather stay with you. If you need to go cry, scream, or hit something I am here."Talia said

I put my head on her shoulder and just held me while I cried. I did cry for ten minutes till my family stopped.

"Let's get done here in then get you dressed. We can have breakfast."Talia said

Talia rinsed my hair and was careful of my shoulder. Talia wrapped a towel around my his and she gave me my toothbrush with toothpaste on it. I brushed my teeth and took a cloth to my face.

Talia got out of the shower with a towel around her body and her hair. Talia dried me and helped me get dressed. She also put lotion on my body.