Chapter 18

Talia's pov

Waking up to Guinevere who cried her heart out. It was about four in the morning when she cried. Nevan and I jumped up and ran to her room. We entered the room and Guinevere just wanted her Mommy and Daddy. I did pick up Guinevere who grabbed my shirt. I held Guinevere who was starting to calm down. Nevan and I needed to be out of the house at six.

"I am going to get dressed and make the bed maybe start on breakfast while you breastfeed Guin." never said I nodded my head and he kissed me.

I helped Guinevere to latch on and she started sucking fast. I kept on rubbing her face and belly.

"That is it, baby girl. Keep on sucking that milk. Mommy has you and I am never going to let go because I love you more than what you think. I will do anything for you baby girl. It is going to snow later but that will only happen tonight. We are going to put on the Christmas tree and make cookies. I think Elf is going to come visit."I said and Guinevere smiled at me.

"You are going to have such a wonderful Christmas and we are going to take a lot of photos," I said

When Guinevere was done drinking from me I burp her and she was a happy baby.

"Mamamam. Love you."Guinevere said

"Baby girl I also love you. I love you so much."I said

I placed Guinevere down on the changing table and started changing her.

It was pretty cold out today

It was pretty cold out today. When Guinevere was dressed I walked into the master bedroom where I placed Guinevere on the baby swing. She did fight me on it so I took a pillow that I placed in the bathroom. I did brush my teeth and did my skincare. I also did my hair. I got dressed in the bathroom where Guinevere sat up. She looked at me with a smile.

"Nevan get here, "I call out

Nevan runs into the bathroom all dressed.