chapter 44

Talia's pov

I woke up to Nevan getting out of bed and I saw it was four. I sat up and Nevan walked into the bathroom. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and then Nevan walked into the room all dressed for the gym.

"Hey sexy, sorry for waking you up

"Hey sexy, sorry for waking you up. I am going to the gym for an hour. Go back to sleep I will wake you up."Nevan said

"Nope, I am going to go to the gym with you."I said

I ran and I got ready for the gym. I did get so fast and when I was dressed I went downstairs to the gym.

Nevan and I got on the treadmill and we got music playing

Nevan and I got on the treadmill and we got music playing. We both ran for an hour and I must say it felt good to get running again.

"I am going to start on breakfast so why don't you go shower? I will also make you a cup of coffee."Nevan said

"Okay but kiss me."I said

Nevan kissed me and I walked to the bedroom. I made the bed and I also got my clothes out. I walked into the bathroom and I got some calming music going and I got the water running. I got undressed and I stepped in the shower. I did wash my body with my body scrub. I also did some hair care.

I feel like if I look after myself I will look after my kids. I will also feel better about who I am as a person. I wash my body then with my body wash and I clean under my nails.

I climbed out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my boobs and wrap my hair in a towel. I did brush my teeth and I did my skin care. I then put lotion on my body and I got dressed.