Chapter 17

Talia's pov

Guinevere slept through the whole night between Nevan and me. It was raining all night yet Guinevere did not wake up. We need to stand a bit early for the church today. I turn around in bed and I see that Nevan is awake with Guinevere sleeping while holding his leg.

"Hey, sexy. How did you sleep?"Nevan asked

"I slept well and what about you handsome?"I asked

"I slept very well but this pumpkin was holding my leg the whole night," Nevan said and I smiled at him

"Well, we should get ready. I think we are both Guinevere tonight." I said

"Yeah, I think she will be a bit calmer. Her bath time takes us about an hour."Nevan said and I smiled

I took Guinevere who was still asleep like a rock. Nevan got out of bed and made the bed. I walked to the bathroom where I placed Guinevere in a portable crib. She looks so adorable while sleeping because she sleeps like Nevan. I smiled at her and I did bend down to kiss her. Nevan walks into the bathroom and we get naked.  We did shower very fast because we were going to shower tonight after we cleaned the whole house.

Nevan was the first one to step out of the shower and he did his skin care as well as brush his teeth. I smiled at home because he is a man who looks after his body and health care. Nevan loves his hair and he loves to look after himself.

I step out and I do the same thing brush my teeth and do skin care. When my teeth are brushed Nevan kisses me and he walks out of the room with a towel around his hips.

When I was dressed I picked up Guinevere who was starting to wake up very slowly.

I placed Guinevere on the mattress changed her wet diaper and got her dressed.

"That is it. Open those beautiful eyes for Mommy."I said

Guinevere opened her eyes and she looked at me. Guinevere kicked her legs and smiled at me.

"Are you a happy baby? Look at those chubby cheeks."I said and Guinevere kicked her leg. 

Nevan walks is the room all dressed and with two mugs of coffee.

"thank you handsome," I said as Nevan placed the mugs down on the table.

"You are welcome sexy. How is a baby girl doing?"Nevan asked and smiled

"She is doing good. She is a very happy baby girl."I said

Nevan did pick up Guinevere who kicked her leg.

"Hell,o baby girl. You look very happy. Do you want some of Mommy's milk?"Nevan asked

Guinevere just kicked her leg and Nevan gave me Guinevere. I lifted my shirt and helped Guinevere latch on. She started sucking fast but she did soon slow down her sucking down.

"That is it. All the Milk is for you baby girl. Drink it all up, big girl."I said

Guinevere just kept on sucking the milk. Nevan smiled at me and he sat next to me while we looked at Guinevere drinking milk.

"She is adorable with her cheeks which have become very fat," Nevan said

"Yeah. She has become so much stronger and has become very chubby."I said and we kept on looking at Guinevere.

Nevan started packing the diaper bag while I was drinking my coffee and feeding Guinevere who put her hand on my boob.

I did unlatched Guinevere who I did burp. Guinevere was just looking around and she looked adorable. I placed Guinevere in the car seat and I grabbed my handbag. Nevan and I walked out the door. I got the car seat into Nevan's car and Nevan went to see if everything was locked.