Chapter 26

Nevan's pov

I woke up to the annoying alarm that screamed so loud that it made me want to throw it. I switched off it fast because Guinevere was sleeping by us so we could keep her warm. We had to leave in thirty minutes because there was going to be a snowstorm in the next four hours. Talia sits up and we keep the blanket over Guinevere. Even with the heater on it is still cold for Guinevere.

Both of us climbed out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Talia and I jumped in the shower very fast washing our hair and washing our bodies. I was the first to get out of the shower, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I was done I walked to my closet where I got dressed.

When I was dressed I walked to my car to start it so it could warm up

When I was dressed I walked to my car to start it so it could warm up. I walked back in the house and made Talia and me warm coffee in our travel mugs. While standing there Talia walks to me.

"Wow, you look very sexy," I said

Well, you look very seductive."Talia said

Talia and I kissed and I just held her in my arms. Talia looks up at me and she starts kissing me on my neck. I put my hands under the skirt and squeezed her ass.

"Mmm."Talia moans

I pulled away and looked at Talia.

"Stop teasing me or you won't get any till the new year starts," I said

"Fine," Talia said

"Let's go get our little girl dressed and then leave," I said

We both walked to Guinevere's room where we grabbed clothes and a diaper. We walked to the master bedroom to see Guinevere sleeping on her back with her fingers in her mouth.

"She looks so adorable," Talia said and I smiled at how Guinevere was sleeping. We put on the bedside lamps. Talia started changing Guinevere's full diaper and we got her into a nice clean diaper. Talia also got her dressed while I got the car seat ready for Guinevere.