It Is Okay

Hey y'all

I just want to say for those who are part of the LGBTQ community I want to say I love y'all.

My story
I came out to my parents that I am bisexual and they just said okay good for you I dated I woman and my parents did finally treat me like I was their child. We dated and I really won't forget it and how we spent time together but we both decided to break up my parents were so upset with me and thaty hated me for it and I was still trying to figure out who you are.

As I was trying to figure out who I was I was transgender and it took me three years to come out to my parents my father was so upset. He said some words that will forever stay with me and I will hate him for what he said about me. I will never forgive him and I told my mother some things that I will never regret.

So I started self-harming, doing drugs, and abusing alcohol. I kept on going through this till a teacher at school saw I was taking drugs. The teacher and her husband helped me get clean.

Story over

I just want to say it is okay to be you. You should never hide who you are as a human. I want you all to be happy with who you are and be proud of who you are.

Please if you need any help reach out. I do not want you guys to feel alone and some people care about you. 

Love y'all and enjoy the book.