Chapter 48

Nevan's pov

I woke up a bit early. Today is the day I go to the restaurant to see when I can open it. I am super happy about today but we need to go to the dentist for Guinevere. Her teeth have started going green and they keep on breaking.

I got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom where I did pee on my skin routine. I also brushed my teeth and I then climbed in the shower. I did wash my hair and body. When I was done with the shower I switched off the shower and dried my body. I put lotion on my body and one deodorant. I then got dressed for today which is going to be long but I can not wait.

I walked out of the bathroom where I saw Talia was drill asleep

I walked out of the bathroom where I saw Talia was drill asleep. I let her sleep while I went downstairs and started on breakfast but I needed a coffee. I put on the kettle and started on breakfast which is eggs, bacon, yogurt with fruit, and what we are all drinking.

As the bacon is going I get the diaper bag ready and I get Luke's bag ready. It took me five minutes for each kid which is not bad. When breakfast was almost ready I got Talia's coffee ready and Luke's tea.

I walked upstairs to the master bedroom where I saw Talia sleeping with my pillow. I smiled and I lay down next to Talia.

"Sexy we have to get up."I said and Talia turned around to put her head on my lap. I played with her hair while she put her arms around my good.

Talia I'd like the kids it takes them a while to wake up and I find it cute that they take after her.

"Hello there."I said

Breakfast is ready. Go get ready. I have the kids."I said

"I love you when you wear all black."Talia said and I just smiled at her.

"Yeah, I know but I gotta look sexy for my wonderful wife."I said as I bent down and kissed Talua on her lips. I pull back and I just look at Talia.

"I love you."I said

"I also love you."Talia said as she got up and walked to the bathroom. I made the bed and I walked into Lukr's room.

I see he was holding the teddy bear et got for him when he was in the hospital. I smiled and I walked to his bed.

"Luke Buffy, it is fine to get up."I said and Like pushed his head on my arm.

I did suffer with Luke which only takes ten minutes. I keep telling him how much he has lived and that I love him. Luke opened his eyes I knew he was awake.

"Hello there buddy. It is good to see you awake."I said

We cuddled a little bit more and I got clothes out for Luke.

"Okay, I am going to wake up your sister, Mom is in the shower. I will be downstairs in a bit."I said

I kissed Luke on his forehead and I made my way into Guinevere's room. I walked into her room to see she was asleep. I decided to get the clothes out and get the changing table ready.