chapter 46

Guinevere's pov

I woke up to someone moving. I was swaddled last night because that was the only way they got me to stop crying. I am lying in between Poppo and Granny.

"Hello there big girl."Poppo said and he picked me up.

Poppo got for the bed they have in the theater and he walked to wear my diaper bag was. Poppo did remove the swaddle and put my hands above my head.

"There we go to stretch those arms big girls."Poppo said

Poppo started changing my diaper and he left me naked. He did swaddle me again and he did pick me up.

"So Mommy did send Bella a message saying you won't be going to school today."Poppo said as he was bouncing me. We walked into the kitchen where Granny was making breakfast.

Poppo grabbed a bottle that had milk in the bottle and he put it in the bottle warmer. Poppo started walking around with me and walked to Granny.

"Hello baby girl. Did you sleep well?"Granny asked and I just looked at Granny. Granny did kiss me on my forehead.

The timer of the bottle warmer goes off and Poppy grabs the bottle and tests it on his arm.

"Let's go have this bottle."Poppo said and he walked into the dining room I saw Luke busy reading something on his phone.

Luke smiled at me and Poppo sat next to Luke who kissed me on my forehead. Poppo helped me to latch onto the bottle and I started sucking slowly. Poppo just smiled at me while I was sucking.

"Have you been added to the groups of the subject you chose?"Poppo asked

"Yeah, I have been added and  also have been added to the sports group. They also sent me the scope of what I need to study."Luke said I am so happy I am in a special daycare.

"Well, we still have your dad's book and your dad and mom both get A's in every subject."Poppo said to Luke.

"Your mom was so good she was the leader of sports with your dad. They both were in them too one in the school work and sport."Granny said

When I was done drinking Granny took me and she started patting my back. I just laid there and then a burp came out of me as well as some milk.

"There we go that was one big one."Granny said

Granny held me while she ate her breakfast. I just kept my eyes open and I looked around the dining room.

I cannot wait to be next to Mommy and have Daddy also with us. I hate being away from them. I also have been having there flashbacks of the people who kidnapped me.

I am lying on the cold floor all naked. Dad is tied up to the pipe so is Luke. There is this man who started touching me everywhere on my body. The man got naked and he only had a short dick but it was thick. The man took a bottle of oil and threw it on my Princess parts.

Please rape me instead. Please do not rape my daughter."Dad screamed

She looks so lovely. She pussy is so clean. There is no hair and she can squeeze my dick."The man said as he put his dick on my princess's part.

I looked at Dad and whispered it was okay and Dad started to fight. The man then put his dick in me and I started to cry. It hurt so much and I did not like it at all.

The man started moving and it started to hurt more. The man put his hand around my neck and he would lick my face.

Dad was screaming and fighting them but they did shoot in the room.