Chapter 51

Nevan's pov

The alarm screams sound old I would think this is a club. I switched it off and I turned over to see Guinevere in the middle of us. Talia smiled at me and I leaned forward to kiss her.

"Morning sexy."I said

"Morning handsome."Talia said and I kissed her again. I was the first out of bed so I walked to the bathroom where I peeked and got dressed for the gym.

When I was dressed I walked into the bedroom where I cuddled with Guinevere

When I was dressed I walked into the bedroom where I cuddled with Guinevere. Talia walked into the room and she left the door open. I picked up Guinevere who was awake and sucking on her fingers. I put Guinevere in the basement so I could make the bed and when the bed was made I did pick up Guinevere.

I walked downstairs with Guinevere and when I was in the kitchen I put on the kettle. I made Talia and myself a protein shake that was going to give us some energy.

I looked down to see Guinevere looking at me and I smiled at her.

"Are those fingers yummy?"I asked

Guinevere just looked at me and I removed her hands from her mouth. I put a nuk in her mouth, and Guinevere started sucking on it while looking at me.

"Now that is all better."I said

I took Guinevere's swing to the gum room and I placed it there and I walked back upstairs. I saw Talia walking down the stairs in her gym clothes.

I kissed Talia and we walked into the kitchen to grab our water and protein shake

I kissed Talia and we walked into the kitchen to grab our water and protein shake. Talia and I walked downstairs to the gym. When we got there I placed Guinevere in her car seat and I made sure she was content. Talia smiled at me and we both started doing our workout.

I was doing arms and so was Talia. We both did different things and it was so much fun. I only had one headphone in my ear so I could listen if Guinevere was crying and so was  Talia.

As we are working out Guinevere is looking around and she is sucking on her fingers

When we were done we cleaned up the gum and walked back stairs to the main floor. Talia took Guinevere with her while I made breakfast. I made us coffee and for Luke I made him tea. I put the bags in Talia's car since Sophie was going to be later at the hospital for a check-up.