Chapter 41

Talia's pov

A whole week has gone by and we are finally getting a routine. Guinevere has been going to bed at seven and she sleeps till eight. Luke has been going to bed at nine. We will spend family time together and then with each kid. Nevan and I go to bed at eleven. We watch movies or we just cuddle.

Tomorrow Nevan and I need to go to work so we are going to send Guinevere to daycare and Like is going to my parents. Nevan's parents are busy with work.

I am sitting in the living room with Guinevere who is sucking on my breast. It was six o'clock and this girl woke up whining, I was letting Luke and Nevan sleep in. I am watching New Amsterdam while drinking a cup of coffee. Guinevere is in newborn headspace which I love because she is so adorable when she is a newborn headspace. I kept looking down every time Guinevere would make her hands in the ball.

It is also pretty hot so I am sitting with her with my pajamas on and Guinevere is just in her diaper.

"You are such a good baby," I said

Guinevere just looked at me and I smiled at her. I keep sipping my coffee and I keep watching. An hour went by and Nevan walked into the living room. Nevan sits down next to me and I turn off the television. Nevan kissed me on my lips and he kissed Guinevere on her head.

"Morning sugar plum," Nevan said

"Morning my king. How did you sleep?"I asked

"I slept well what time were you awake and how did you sleep?"Nevan asked

"I was up since six with Guinevere who is in newborn headspace. I slept well."I said

"I am going to wake up Luke at nine 9. He had a bit of a rough night. He was in pain and he was taking too much pain medication so I only gave him a little."Nevan said

"Okay, I am fine with that. I think we all shower and bath tonight. What do you want for breakfast?"I asked

"Well, I was thinking of some yogurt because it is hot. We need to also get everyone there lunches for tomorrow's ready. I am going to pack Lunch for Luke because I want to keep track of what he eats."Nevan said and I nodded.

"I am going to place Guinevere in the swing. I made you some iced coffee and maybe you can set up the table for breakfast."I said

"Yeah, I am going to do that. Is there anything I can do?"Nevan asked

"No, we are good but I sent you something so the things are on your wedding anniversary. We have about three months to practice."I said

Nevan pulls out his phone and he reads the document. He has a big smile on his face.

"So you want to apply for ice skating for couples. Then we ice skate together. We also each of a song alone."Nevan said

"Yeah, it will be fun. I already have an instructor who is going to help us because we are going to win. I want your family, your friends, and mine there."I said

"Well, I can't wait," Nevan said and u smiled. Nevan kissed me on my lips with a smile on his lips. I stood up and I did burp Guinevere. I did place her in the swing. I started getting the protein shake ready for Luke. I also put a little bit more yogurt in our bowl. I did put the things on the table that Nevan set up and I walked to the room where we all slept.

I saw Nevan trying to wake up Luke but Luke did not want to get up. I go sit next to Luke and I start running my hands through his hair.

"Come on kiddo it is time to get up. I know it is hard but you can have a two-hour nap after Lunch."I said