Chapter 52

(Wednesday)

Talia's pov

I am driving home and I had a hard shift but nothing new. I get home and I see that Nevan is already home. I parked my car next to his car and I grabbed all my things. I climbed out of my car and locked up my car.

I walked inside the house where I placed everything in the entry hallway. Nevan walked toward me but this walk was handsome. Nevan pushed me up against the wall and he kissed me. This kiss was so passionate.

I was about to put my hand on his chest but he grabbed my hands that he put above my head and Nevan was still making out with me. I moan in his mouth and Nevan pulls away from me.

"Go to the bedroom I will be there soon."Nevan said and I made my way upstairs. I say on the bed waiting for Nevan to walk into this room.

When I hear Nevan walk up the stairs I start to get excited just thinking about how hard he is going to be since this is your first time being in interment in forever.

Nevan walks into the room and takes off his blazer then he walks to me. Nevan makes me lie down in the bed while he is on top of me making out with me. Nevan grabbed my hands and put them above my head.

Nevan pulls away and he takes off his tie he is wearing.

"Handsome, you can tie my hands together if you want."I said and Nevan started to undress me. He would just be down till he came back up.

Nevan then ties my hands together and he gets naked. Nevan looks at me with lust in his eyes that makes me so wet but yet again fucks me rough.

Nevan is again on top of me and he is making out with me. We both moan in the kiss and I feel how hard Nevan is.

Nevan goes down on me and he leaves a hickey on my hips. Nevan finally gets to my pussy and he licked up and down.

"Ahhh."I moan out and Nevan smirks at me. Nevan put his mouth on my clit where he starts sucking on it and I jerk my hips up as I feel how pleasurable this is. Just having his mouth sucking my clit is like heaven. Something that I always want to feel.

"Fuck Nevan I am going to cum!"I shout with the need to cum. Nevan's foes do not stop at all and he keeps on going like the world is about to end.

"Fuck I am cummminggg."I shout and I cum. Nevan keeps sucking on the clit while I am cumming so hard. Nevan makes his way back up to me and kisses me on my red yet pink lips. I taste myself in his mouth how sweet and salty I taste almost like chocolate that has salt flakes in it.

"You taste so fucking amazing."Nevan whispers in their ear as he licks my ear. The next thing I know Nevan is entering his fingers in me. His long fingers and he moans at the feeling of his fingers in me.

"You are so fucking tight."Nevan said and all that I could do was moan at what he said. Nevan starts moving his fingers.

"Fuck."I said and Nevan kissed me down my neck.

"That is it, baby girl. Give it Daddy."Nevan said and I moaned again. Nevan starts moving his fingers deep inside me hitting my G-spot that feels good.

"Ahhhh."I moan out

"I found it."Nevan said and I just jerked my hips up.

I was worried about Nevan who just sat there while he fucks me.

"Hey, look at me. I am okay. I will be inside you very soon but I need you to relax and let me be the dominant here. If it gets too much we both say red."Nevan said and I nodded. I feel how his fingers keep hitting that G-spot in me. My eyes start to roll back and it feels like I am going to cum.