Chapter 45

Luke's pov

I gasped for air as I woke up from a bad nightmare. I sat in my bed and I felt a pain shoot from my hip. I start crying and I keep crying.

"Baby boy, what is wrong?"Mom asked

"Nothing sorry for waking you up."I said

"Hey, kiddo it is fine if you wake me up. Now can you tell me what is wrong?"Mom asked

"I am in so much pain, Mom."I said while crying

"Come on let's go get some pain medication and you can sleep with me and your sister."Mom said

"Where is Dad?"I asked

"Dad got called in for work."Mom said

Mom gave me my crutches and we walked into the master bedroom. I saw Guin sleeping.

"I will sleep on the side and we can put your sister in the middle and you will sleep on the side. But first, let me go get some pain medication and a bottle of water."Mom whispered.

Mom walked into the bathroom and I went to sit down on the chair. Mom walks back into the room with a bottle of water and one pill. Mom handed me the pills and the bottle of water. While I am drinking my water Mom is changing Guin's diaper.

"Okay, come on kiddo."Mom said

I got up and made my way there. Mon helped me to the bed and she made sure I was comfortable. Mom kissed me on my forehead and she walked around the bed. Mom got in bed and we all cuddled together.

"I love you both."I hear mon said

"Two are my happiness. When I found out I could not have babies my world fell apart but when both of you came into my life you both made the sunshine so much brighter. I always wanted to have a bug family. I want six children and I know that is a lot. It is my dream to have a big family where love is around and we care for each other. I love you both so much and nothing will change that. You two are my babies no matter what age."Mom said I have never felt so loved.

I feel loved and cared for. I always wanted a sibling. I would like to have more siblings. I am happy that I found my forever home.

My eyes start closing and everything goes dark.

**

I woke up to Mom walking into the room all dressed for work.

"Morning baby boy

"Morning baby boy. How did you sleep?"Mom asked

"I slept so well."I said

I got up and went into the master bathroom where I did pee. I walked into the room and Mom had my clothes on the bed.

"Luke so I am going to be working till tomorrow night. So you are going to stay with Granny and Poppo. Dad said he was still busy with a case. Are you okay to go to Granny and them?"Mom asked